News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

new member skins

Started by skins0117, 05, October, 2013, 08:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skins0117

Just joined owner of a reasonably tidy Pilgrim Bulldog on a 77 plate not Q and a slightly dodgy Dutton Pheaton 84 reg which is sorn at present needs some work before MOT although after sorting out the wiring and ignition problems she now runs and mechanically fairly sound although i would be a bit worried about stopping.
:D

fullpint

Welcome to the club skins..
Don't let Bri and Anna see your Bulldog cause they will have your roof  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Are you local?

'The Gaffer'

Hi skins and a warn welcome to our club. Enjoy your stay :)

A big thanks for your club donation. A crispy tenner for you sir.

Bulldog Bri

Hi Skins. What a little beauty. :D. Don't worry, your roof is safe, as yours is a Mk3 and we have Mk2's. Are you local? will be good to see you as some meetings.

Look up the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BulldogDrivers. I set up for our cars. Feel free to add some more pics ;D

8)

Pilgrim Anna

Welcome! Finally another Bulldog in the club. Yay!!!!

garry h

Hi Skins and welcome car looks good  :) :) :)

Moleman

Hi & welcome.
Nice to see another Pilgrim Bulldog join our club.  :)

YellaBelly

Hello and welcome. As already said, watch out Bri doesn't take an interest in your roof ;) :D

Iancider

Hi Skins

Welcome to the club.  Two cars already!  I've just finished a Westy and already itching to do another.  Would you like a hand with the Dutton?

Enjoy
Ian

skins0117

Thanks for all the greetings just to answer some of your questions live in Filton, sure i have seen one of the bulldogs around my daughters place in Clutton. The Dutton project is on back burner at present although not too far away from trying it through mot if i do need a hand i will let you know. I will post some more photos of both soon, bulldog a bit sick at moment running very lumpy and burning rich don't know yet what causing it the previous owner had some work done on the head  and also fitted new carb and electronic distributor, on early this week sowill see if i can sort if not you may be getting some questions.

Moleman

I'm surprised you haven't seen Bri drive by as he drives along your way in his Bulldog alot?
I'm there alot too so if you see a yellow westy in your area then it's more likely to be me. ;D

Bulldog Bri

Yeah, as Colin says I'm up your way for work, happy to drop in and have a look at some time, you also may see Anna driving around with her Bulldog, up in the Patchway Filton area on the odd occation,
You've been warned. Lol.  :P

8)