News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

to set the record straight

Started by lambo5000s, 29, October, 2013, 03:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lambo5000s

the recent posts regarding my lambo builds and the individuals  bad mouthing on the lambo .co.uk forums
# firstly the guy whop says he saw a car for sale by me and where he saw it he was a joker and could not afford one of my cars all he saw was a scrapp car the driveway of one of my 14 houses that is rented out
# secondly the guy that says he tried to buy a car from me a dreamer £18 k does not get you a carbon bodied 650bhp monster
# thirdly no one has even actually met me or seen me or spoken to me or seen my cars to comment on if you own a replica it means you cannot afford the real thing so should not make nasty comments against people that do own real cars and can afford them
#it is very easy to run people down on the internet and bully them what i say is lets see what they have i challenge all of them to put there cars against mine in an idependant show 1/4 mile lap test or any test for that matter
if any single one of them is genuine
# i say lets see what you have built and lets put it to the public vote
#as for dc super cars they build pretend lambos out of fibre glass make of that what you will lets put one of their cars against one of mine

Moleman

This is a friendly forum and I'm a little confused as to why your ranting about the lambo.co.uk on this forum, if you are having issue's with that forum then I suggest you contact them.

If you come to some of our events and meetings then you will find out we are a really good bunch of people and I would be happy to see you and your lambo as we dont have many on our site.  :D

Hairy Santa

Agree with Colin, cant find anything referring to you anywhere, so why the rant on here I don't understand

we are a friendly crew on here, but one fault maybe the amount of pisstaking that goes on - me  - I love it

I for one would like to see these's cars you are raving about, I'm intrigued in what you have, any chance in a few pictures and specs

are you a local lad and able to come to some our meets

hoping to meet soon

Pete   

fullpint

Piss taking!! No not on here  :D ;D :D ;D
As above we are a very friendly bunch of guys and girls. When the weather picks up pop along to a meet. The Riverside is a nice place to meet BKCC members.

paintman

What the **** is this guy raving about??????????????????????????

Bulldog Bri

Think he's had a rant on the wrong forum. :o Don't reconise anything he's on about here.
???
8)

'The Gaffer'

I have to agree with everyone else - You have obviously posted on the wrong forum!!

We are very interested in replicas of any marque, kits, sports or classic cars and you will find no snobbery here.

Your rant has no relevance on our forum so why was it posted?

lambo5000s

i was slated by someone refering to me posting on here i am a genuine guy hard working and have built some nice cars just defending my self the guy will see on here what has been put in my defence i had a guy turn up pretending to be a buyer who turned out to be a thief

lambo5000s

http://www.lamboreplica.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?s=85e1215a60ac61c669e075b9439abf1f;act=ST;f=4;t=2745]
here is the link
relating to mirage tooling in bristol
not a single one of those people has ever met or spoken to me

Bulldog Bri

Well there's your problem... That's NOT! this forum >:(

And slating anyone is not how this one works!

I suggest if your gonna have a rant back at these people, best to do it on the correct forum where the right people will see it!  ::)

The one Lambo that did turn up a few years ago to one of our meetings was an absolute stunner.

8)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: lambo5000s on 30, October, 2013, 12:05:49 PM
i was slated by someone refering to me posting on here i am a genuine guy hard working and have built some nice cars just defending my self the guy will see on here what has been put in my defence i had a guy turn up pretending to be a buyer who turned out to be a thief

If I am reading your post correctly, you are using our forum and it's members as a third party to somehow prove you have some credibility outside of the forum where you have been offended?

Now, one thing for sure. Yes you may be a member of our friendly community, but that does not mean you can use it in retaliation to some unrelated spat elsewhere. We have no interest.

If you are suggesting that the 'someone' is member of our club and that 'someone' is acting fraudulently then I suggest you PM me.

If you feel you need to defend yourself, why don't you do just that on the forum in question.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 30, October, 2013, 12:40:03 PM
The one Lambo that did turn up a few years ago to one of our meetings was an absolute stunner.

Yeah I remember that one Bri, Rover V8 from memory, broke down on the meet run out never to be seen again. Nice looking car though.

Hairy Santa

ye remember that car, had loads of thick checker plate in the engine bay, believe he had a fuel problem from memory

Dave I'm interested in seeing the 650BHP Carbon bodied monster, been looking for something different for a while, when can we see it, where are you in Bristol so we can come and have a look, you could have a sale on your hands here if it's quicker than any of my toys     

benchmark51

C'mon lads this seems like an honest mistake to me. Posted in the wrong place, I can almost feel his red face from here!
I'm not a lambo fan, especially of the mobile barbeque model! lol ;D ;D

Moleman

Things like this can always be read wrong on forums, your obviously an intelligent guy who owns his own business, 15 houses and a nice lambo, something which most of us can only dream of owning. But what got me is the fact you ranted on a nice friendly forum about something that happened on another forum, which hardly seems fair to the people on this forum.

Congratulations your first person to really get to me in the 2 1/2 years of being on this forum.

Colin, 1 house, 1 westfield, 1 van and 2 bunny rabbits

Hairy Santa

Quote from: Moleman on 30, October, 2013, 07:38:13 PM
Things like this can always be read wrong on forums, your obviously an intelligent guy who owns his own business, 15 houses and a nice lambo, something which most of us can only dream of owning. But what got me is the fact you ranted on a nice friendly forum about something that happened on another forum, which hardly seems fair to the people on this forum.

Congratulations your first person to really get to me in the 2 1/2 years of being on this forum.

Colin, 1 house, 1 westfield, 1 van and 2 bunny rabbits

2 bunny rabbits - you kept that quiet  ;)

Sumov8

I have heard that Bunnies taste like CHICKEN!! 

I feel a Bar B Que coming on :D

Bulldog Bri

The Lambo did make another appearance at the Weston classic show last year as well. So he did get it going again, shame he hasn't been back to a meeting since.

8)

Moleman

Quote from: Sumov8 on 30, October, 2013, 08:45:37 PM

Steve. you know dam well my ass would be toast if I did that!  :P

YellaBelly

Quote from: Moleman on 30, October, 2013, 10:13:11 PM
Quote from: Sumov8 on 30, October, 2013, 08:45:37 PM

Steve. you know dam well my ass would be toast if I did that!  :P

Not as toastie as the bunnie's :D :D

Moleman

That was really funny YellaBelly. I did laugh at that comment.  ;D

YellaBelly

Sprint 7

What a load of blather about nothing.I suggest that the ANGRY MAN just shuts up and slinks off quietly. We at BKCC don't need that sort of rubbish cluttering up a really good forum.
Think I've just said outloud what everyone was too afraid to say.
Got the message Pal ? :P

YellaBelly

davecymru

Hey lambo5000s, I'm one of the other Dave's with a Countach replica and I'm just down then road in N.Somerset.

I've hear about some of the creations you've been making over the years and I'd be greatly interested to come and have a look some time as I'm always on the scrounge for ideas!  I will admit that I'm the one who posted on "the other place" that you're sometimes over here, so that may explain to others the link.   Sorry if I accidentally caused anyone any offence?

I've had my Countach just about a year and its been an endless round of fixes with 2 steps fwd, 1 step  back at every stage!  So I've not been out-n-about anywhere near as much as I'd like so I still feel quite isolated down-ere and it would be great to get to know some of the other locals, especially other Countach owners ! 

Does anyone know if the owner of the other Red Countach ever posts on here ?  If so, point him my way for a hello, as it sounds like he's got similar issues to me :)

DaveM

Edited to remove typos (d@mn tablets!)

paintman

THE PLOT THICKEN

lambo5000s

hi i have thank you for setting the record straight i was slated on there i have never spoken to anyone on there they just decided to attack me, any way i have spent over 20 years building cars professionally from super cars concept cars replicas etc i had to laugh at the comment about the tooling i own mine is the only set of genuine mirage tooling in existance it is hp crtm tooling 5 axis cnc d from au 90 ally there is also a set of original buket and chuk it polyester tooling for the chop strand olds tyle parts to be honnest grp is old hat now everything is infused instead of chop and polyester it is either vynylester or expoxy and carbon i am in the process of developing a one piece carbon tub for the nest generation of mirage i find the  best conbination is chevy 572 with modified audi box new internals the 572 with the right bits give you easily 650 plus bhp the chassi has to be modified slighly to take the power increase but phill cheetham did an amasing job on the car hats of to him what dc build cannot be talked about un the same breath it is just a cheap replica made out of grp and is fine if that is what you can afford anything below 500hp is not a supercar i have hundreds of parts for the mirage original and the next generation carbon versions send me your mobe on here and we will chat

Iancider

Colin,

Me - One house, one Westfield, no van, two cats - you win - top trumps - don't like cats :D

Moleman

Lambo5000s we have regular meets each month. There is one on queens square this sunday morning. How about you come along & say hi?
We can show you what friendly people we are & that you don't have to rant at us because some other forum ranted about you. I would still like to see your car. It would be nice to see you & your car in person. How about putting some photo's on here as well? I know Hairy Santa is very interested in seeing your car with a veiw to maybe buying one?  :)
We will be there from 9-12am if you can make it?
Colin.