News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Gone, but not forgotten

Started by YellaBelly, 09, February, 2014, 01:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellaBelly

Well,  the day finally came......

I knew I'd sell her one day, but it's still like selling a piece of my soul!  :'(  :'(

Still, Chris61 our new member is the new owner and has promised to look after her :). The good news is she is still in the club  8). I hope she gives you as much of a grin as she gave me Chris ;)

fullpint

:(. Don't worry JB we will keep an eye on the old girl and will let know if she is being looked after by Chris61  ;D ;D. Being a member he can't hide from all of us  :D :D :D :D

chris61

Big thank you to John for letting it go! Just thrown everything out of the workshop so I can get the seat runners on so I can take it for a proper spin. Done 200yrds so far and can't stop grinning like an idiot!
And as I said, you can drive it whenever you like mate.
Don't worry she'll be very well looked after and used as often as I can. And another result, my missus loves it!

Iancider

Truly sad but happy too.  Hopefully Chris come to Cornwall in September and you will be re-united for a while. 

But remember you have left your mark and you will not be forgotten - and hell you are damned good excuse to come to Cornwall.  Shaking us off would be harder ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

'The Gaffer'

Nice to see it go to a good home JB.

A lot of blood sweat and tears went into that car.

Moleman

Sorry It's gone mate.  :(   Like it has already been said, At least it's gone to one of our members so we haven't lost you or your car.  8)

So as it's also been said we will make sure Chris61 keeps it running well, & with any luck desides to join us on the cornwall run.   ;D

chris61

Yep all being well I shall come to Cornwall mate

Moleman

Quote from: chris61 on 09, February, 2014, 08:32:56 PM
Yep all being well I shall come to Cornwall mate

You will be most welcome Chris.  :D

There will be lots of events coming up this year So feel free to put your name down with anything that takes your fancy?  8)