News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New from Taunton

Started by jmad, 27, April, 2015, 09:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmad

Hi

I have been popping into the site for the last year or so but have finally got around to registering, I have had different kit car's in the garage on and off for the last 24 years. (god that makes me feel old). The usual family work etc have meant they have come and gone as funds have been needed. I am in Taunton rather than Bristol but hopefully you wont hold that against me.

Car history, I had a 356 speedster kit back in the 90's and ran it as my only car for 6 years, then weddings etc came along and the fun stopped. I had a bike engined striker for a while but that had to go when the kids arrived so I got a V8 Marlin as that was more sensible!!! I sold the Marlin a couple of years ago and got a 1978 mini with a vtec engine but I am not convinced that front wheel drive can be as much fun as rear so the mini will have to go, I bought a Vauxhall powered westfield last year and used that over the summer.  I have now changed that for a Fisher Fury, which I picked up last week.

The Fury is booked into Track developments on Friday and then hopefully a run up to Stoneleigh at the weekend.

fletch_306

Hi And welcome to the club.

Nobody will hold it against you! I'm in Yeovil.

We have A few convoys up to Stoneleigh on the weekend which I'm really hoping to get to as well if you want to join us. Just have a look at the thread in the forum and put your name down.

Moleman

Hi & welcome to the club. We do a lot of events down south so hopefully you will be able to join us on some of them & even the events where we go up north too.
As fletch says feel free to put your name down to anything that takes your fancy we have a few things booked & plenty in the pipeline.

Feel free to put some pictures up of the Fisher Fury.  :)

fullpint

Hi jmad and welcome along. Look forward to seeing the Fury.  :D

sanzomat

Hi and welcome. Hope you make it to Stoneleigh, if not there are plenty of other opportunities to show off the car soon.

Bulldog Bri

Hiya and welcome, would be great to see the Fury at Stoneleigh and we've lots of room this year in a prominent spot in the show.

8)

jmad

I will hopefully be at stoneleigh on Sunday. Will be on the Apple county stand but will pop over and say hello.

Iancider

So welcome to an additional club jmad - Quite a car history!

Ian

garry h

Welcome to the club jmad  :)

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club. Hope to catch up one day 8)