News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hello all!

Started by YellaBelly, 14, May, 2015, 09:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellaBelly

Hi guys. Not been on too much lately, I'm maxxed out with work. Working from home is all well and good but it really takes some commitment to avoid getting sucked into the 'little jobs to do' syndrome :)

Just wondered if anyone has seen/heard anything of my old Locost? Not seen anything on here for ages from Chris so wondered if he sold her or what.

Hope the weather improves for the runs out, it's been pretty cr*p down here lately, certainly not proper May weather :(

Hope to catch up sometime, happy driving :)

JB

benchmark51

I've haven't seen or heard anything from Chris for a long time now. I think I remember the car on Ebay from an address down Southampton way. He was starting a new business opportunity, so he may have moved.

Weather here hasn't been too bad recently, with a few nice days. Just about got away with it for Stoneleigh and keeping fingers crossed for good weather as we get into the busy period. However it is drizzling at the mo' so time for tea! Dave

Bulldog Bri

Hi John. No only seen it the once after you sold it. though it is still early in the year for some to get there car out. ;)

8)

Daley Down Under

No sign of Chris or the car here JB  :D

YellaBelly

Quote from: Daley Down Under on 14, May, 2015, 12:54:45 PM
No sign of Chris or the car here JB  :D

You sure Adrian? I might need to come down and check myself :D