+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi, newby from Swindon saying hello

Started by simmo11, 16, June, 2015, 07:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simmo11

Hi, just saying hello, I've owned my GTS Panther since the beginning of April, I had a few issues with it but getting there now, I think the car has been on here before, its got a 1.8 Zetec in her , I've just had it plast-dip white and orange and the wheels, I had some sparkles you put in the clear coat to give it a nice shine, looking forward to coming to some meets in the near future, here are some pics, hope you all like

Bulldog Bri

Welcome to the club Simmo. Don't recognise your car, don't think it has been on here before. ::) Look forward to seeing it at some meetings.

8)

simmo11

It was for sale on here last September

Moleman

Hi & welcome to the Club mate. Feel free to stick your name down to any of our events. You will find the events list on the right hand side of the forum page under the heading Events for 2015, just click on each one to see what it is all about.  :)

I still have a few spare tickets for this Saturday at Castle combe if you are interested?  :)

fullpint

Welcome along Simmo, Loving the colours.. Car looks very smart.. I'm just outside Corsham so not to far from your  :D

simmo11

Thanks for the warm welcome,

Would have loved to come on Saturday, but having a weekend away for the wife's birthday,

Hopefully want to do some track days with eldest, so will have a look

Lucky Ed

Hi Simmo, welcome to the club. It's a great looking car, I think I remember it being up for sale on here late last year.

There should be plenty more track days going on this year, some will be more local than others, just keep an eye out for some posts form one of us track day bores on here ;)

Iancider

Welcome Simmo11

Lots going on.  This week we have two events the Classic Kit Car and Retro show at Castle Combe on Saturday 20th and Wraxall Manor ("Tyntesfield") on Sunday 21st - you would be very welcome to come and meet us.

Regards
Ian

simmo11

Would love to come, but in Weymouth on Saturday and its the wife's birthday on Sunday

It had to be this weekend when its all going on,

And the weather's looking good

garry h

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club. Cool car 8)

simmo11

Thanks again for your warm welcome

Looking forward to meeting you all and your cars  :D

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: simmo11 on 16, June, 2015, 11:42:06 PM
Would love to come, but in Weymouth on Saturday and its the wife's birthday on Sunday

It had to be this weekend when its all going on,

And the weather's looking good

Don't worry, you don't get off that easily, there are PLENTY more club meets coming up!!!! (1st Thursday and 2nd Sunday every month for starters, just ask) ;D

Nice car btw, I've never seen a GTS Panther before so will look forward to that day  8)