+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi, new member from Forest of Dean saying hello

Started by Chris Darkes, 20, June, 2015, 11:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Darkes

Hi, I am Chris and have a Pilgrim Minotour show car powered by a V8 twin turbo. Built in 2003 it is a barn find, which I bought in March 2014. It has a MOT but not road registered. So I will have to trailer it. I hope to see you soon at one of your track meets.

Bulldog Bri

Wow :o Think you may have a one off there as they didn't make hardly any of these, so if you can get it fully road legal then it'll be great to see it at some shows as well.

Btw. Welcome to the club Chris from a fellow Pilgrim owner ;D

8)

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club.

That must be quite a quick motor 8) Look forward to seeing you and it one day.

Facial Hair Optional

Moleman

Welcome to the club. nice looking car. You will be most welcome to join us on any track day we do.  8)

Iancider

Hi Chris and welcome,

What a beauty - looking forward to seeing that!

Ian

garry h

Hi Chris and welcome to the club nice looking car  :)

Chris Darkes

Thx for the warm welcome.

Just to answer a few questions posed :-

Only driven it a few miles to the test station, but it is quick off the line and gains speed swiftly. Gear change is difficult, much like a Formula Ford. So I guess a sub 5 second 0-60mph is on in good hands and a 140+ top speed if the nerves hold up. I think a Westfield, Lotus 7, Caterham type car will gobble it up on tight tracks like Castle Combe and tighter. I must take it to a drag strip and find out the 1/4 mile stats.

Best regards, Chris.

fullpint

Hi Chris and welcome along.. That's one nice looking car mate.. Loving it and a V8, cool.. Cant watch to see it in the flesh one day..  8)

mr tone

Hi Chris welcome from a fellow forester,get in touch if you want a chat or help Tony

Daley Down Under

Hi Chris - welcome to BKCC.  The Pilgrim looks very smart. 

PS: whatever happened to your MK GT1 (canon livery)?

Cheer Adrian

Pilgrim Anna

Hi Chris. Big welcome to the club. What a gorgeous looking car! Enjoy your track days ;D