+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Started by jonnydee, 26, July, 2015, 12:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnydee

Hello all

Having been bitten by the classic car bug many years ago, eventually bought myself a Tiger Cat E1 about 8 years ago - Q533CMX if she is still around?  Loved every second but thought I would change, and swapped it for an MGB GT.  Then I learned about rust the hard way, and via a Scimitar, MR2 and two further MGB GTs plus a two-year sabbatical I have now recently bought a McCoy Coupe. 

I am enjoying driving with a smile on my face again!  It has a mini 850 engine, and if you thought it looks like a Clan Crusader, it is designed by Arthur Birchall who helped to design the Clan.

I am looking forward to meeting up with members and going for a spin - I live in North Common so not far at all from Saltford.

Moleman

Welcome to the club. Nice looking car, I haven't seen one like that before.  :D  Feel free to put your name down to any of our events we have going on.  :D

garry h

Hi and welcome to the club  :)

sanzomat

Hi and welcome. I did think that was a Clan Crusader - I always look at the pictures first and then read the words!

It looks very tidy. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

Facial Hair Optional

Welcome. It's a bit reminiscent of the old style MR2 as well I think. Nice.

Bulldog Bri

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club, nice tidy car there 8)

Gary RH7

Hi, welcome. Good to see something that doesn't resemble a 7 (even though mine does). Probably see you at the Riverside.

Iancider

Hi and welcome,

I suppose we need to recognise that is the the Real McCoy!  Nice

Ian

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: jonnydee on 26, July, 2015, 12:51:10 PM

I am looking forward to meeting up with members and going for a spin - I live in North Common so not far at all from Saltford.

Also don't forget the Avenue Drivers Club breakfast meeting in Queens Sq the 2nd Sunday every month. That's a good one to bring your car along to!