Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Introduction Raffo Belva owner

Started by Jez, 04, August, 2015, 01:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jez

Hi everyone

I've just joined on recommendation. I'm based in Bath and am currently re-building a rare Raffo Belva. There are only about seven on the road I believe - two other ones being restored are also by sheer chance near Bath so we are building a bit of a knowledge base here! I've owned over a dozen Minis (the original ones), morgan three wheelers and restored countless other cars and built a GTM using a Mini Cooper S powerplant. A few problems with the gear linkage on the Raffo to overcome but hopefully on the road this year after quite a saga of cock ups all documented on my YouTube channel. Do they award the Military Cross for kit car builders here?!

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R8BH8KWrTM&list=PLMSYcWuGT7v9vfoBwwa2yfzo7jAQTwD1D[/img]

CC Cyclone

Hi jeremy, glad you found us - welcome!
James

garry h

Bulldog Bri

Hello and welcome. Hope to see the Raffo soon ;D

8)

Iancider

Stunning Jez,

The video was amazing too.  I think you properly qualify as a petrolhead.

Ian

Moleman

It dose look nice. Welcome to the club. You are welcome if you want to pop along to any of our meets while your still building it.  :D

Lucky Ed

Hi and welcome. Great car and video, hope you make it along to one of the meets soon :)

mr tone

Hi Jez will also be Raffo Belva owner tomorrow,know where to come to for advice ha ha. Thats 3 in BKCC we can start our own club. Joking Tony

Iancider

QuoteHi Jez will also be Raffo Belva owner tomorrow,know where to come to for advice ha ha. Thats 3 in BKCC we can start our own club. Joking Tony

No harm at all in having a Raffo Belva division - how many clubs can boast having one of those?!!!  8) 8) 8)

Ian

sanzomat

Quote from: Iancider on 05, August, 2015, 08:48:13 PM
QuoteHi Jez will also be Raffo Belva owner tomorrow,know where to come to for advice ha ha. Thats 3 in BKCC we can start our own club. Joking Tony

No harm at all in having a Raffo Belva division - how many clubs can boast having one of those?!!!  8) 8) 8)

Ian

No divisions please, lets keep it all one big friendly multi-marque club - surely the most active club in the country, maybe the world!

A big welcome Jeremy, and as many other wild beasts as you can muster!

Jez

Still learning to navigate around the buttons, but if I've pressed the right one, thanks to the welcome messages! I'm currently writing a book called 'The Abandoned Art of Kit car Building' but its taking so long I may have to abandon it!  :D

'The Gaffer'

Hi Jez and a warm welcome to our club, look forward to seeing the progress with interest.

Pilgrim Anna

Hi Jez. Big welcome to the club. Lovely looking car.