News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi, from Trowbridge

Started by tickious, 31, October, 2009, 08:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tickious

Hi, I'm really glad I've found you, what a top looking sight! :o
Hope you're not all tucking you're cars away for the winter just yet, as I'm really looking forward to meeting up. ;D

Cheers David

[

'The Gaffer'

Hi David, a warm welcome to the club and I'm pleased you found us.

There are a quite few cars off the road at the moment, some with mechanical problems or for upgrades, some sorned for the winter and some still being built.

Also I expect the forum to become quieter over the winter :(

Hopefully we shall still be organising a few runs during the winter though, and there are always our regular club meets.

Look forward to meeting you soon, and your car.

Phil.

Bulldog Bri

Welcome to the club Dave.

Next weekend will be our next meeting, though as Phil said with the winter and a few sorn now, numbers may be a little low. I'll still be there but only tintopping till the spring  :-[

Then 2 weekends after that (21st Nov) we are running down to the Exeter show.

Hope you'll be able to join us for some if not all our meets and the convoy down to Exeter.  ;D

8)

tickious

Hi guys, are the meets on saturdays or sundays? :-\

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: tickious on 31, October, 2009, 09:21:17 PM
Hi guys, are the meets on saturdays or sundays? :-\

Generally the second Sunday of every month.

You can always post a request in the 'Bored? section if you fancy a run anytime too.

Events are a bit thin on the ground at the moment, but we do enjoy a breakfast run from time to time. 

dave_bence

YellaBelly

Hi, and welcome to the club. ;)

JB

David H

welcome to the club, is that your car in the photo or is that a stupid question?

tickious

Quote from: David H on 01, November, 2009, 01:32:51 PM
welcome to the club, is that your car in the photo or is that a stupid question?

Hi David H,

Yes that's my Tiger R6, I've only had it for about a month, but I'm really enjoying it. I had a VX220 before, which I also loved, but I much prefer the whole tail happy, noisy, wind on your helmet driving experience in this wee beasty. :P
I'm very jealous of your new Zetec, mine's fine at the moment but getting a bit long in the tooth. Also I believe that this was the original demonstrator R6 from 2000, when they were launched. And judging from the dog's abuse it gets every time I've been out in it so far, it's probably had quite I tough life. ???
Unfortunately I pretty much blow my budget on buying it. So I'll just have to keep dreaming for quite a while yet.
Noticed in your photo's you're on a Westfield day, is that the one held at the 5th gear test track? If so that's where I'm off next Saturday for an experience day.

Cheers David H

Richard

Warm Welcome !

Think you may be the first S6 Tiger on here.

Don't think you are the only one from that neck of the woods on here though not heard much since the successful SVA retest.

See you and car sometime soon.

Speedy J