News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Can't Post Piccies

Started by YellaBelly, 14, February, 2010, 06:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellaBelly

Phil,

As per the title, I can't seem to add piccies to my gallery. Also, the gallery icon on the header bar seems all messed up?

JB

Bulldog Bri

'The Gaffer'

Hmm I have tried to update gallery and it has caused a lot of problems. I am working on it.

Do you get an error when you try to post?

What exactly happens?

YellaBelly

Just sent you a message Phil..

JB

paintman

Thanks for sorting my pic. out Phil. ;D ;)

'The Gaffer'

No Probs Tony.

Right folks, try this with your galleries.

Open up your gallery, click edit.

Scroll down to Permission profile and in the window next to it change 'Default Profile' to 'Default'

Go back to top and see if you can see add item to gallery, if so try it and let me know.

Bulldog Bri

Phil the Gallery Icon at the top of the page is still not displaying correctly...  :(

Are you working on that as well?

8)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: bulldog bri on 14, February, 2010, 10:36:52 PM
Phil the Gallery Icon at the top of the page is still not displaying correctly...  :(

Are you working on that as well?

8)

Yes, have you tried to add a pic Bri?

YellaBelly

Bulldog Bri

sorry Phil, can't seem to work out how to get to my album other than through my profile

???

'The Gaffer'

Ah, there should be some text along the top menu pic buttons.

l
Look for Media and click that

YellaBelly

Phil,

I seem to be able to upload pictures singly but not mass upload. Also, the text along the top bar reads "Media [<b>378</b>]"

JB

'The Gaffer'

How many pics are to trying to upload JB?

It can take quite some time with no obvious sign of progress.

Do you get a message or error?

Cheers.

YellaBelly

'The Gaffer'

'The Gaffer'

Ok, time for bed for me, up way too late, but I'm hoping that 3000 + errors on my error log are now a thing of the past.

Please let me know how you get on with the new gallery.

Cheers, Phil.

'The Gaffer'

Ok, new gallery fixed. Naigation button fixed too ;D.

New layout of forum page as well.

Let me know if you have any problems.

YellaBelly

Billy Bob

Sorry Guys, I am having trouble posting a picture to my first album. (Maybe the system know I didnt build the car myself!!!!) I had a look at the thread about changing the 'default Profile' to just default (hence me being here!) but this did not work, am I just being a little stupid??? Any help would be great, only one little pic to go on.  :) thanks in advance!!

Billy Bob

Ah Ha, ok so I have added one now, it would seen that I can 'add to an album' but it will not add it if I put a pic in when editing the album. one for me to remember for next time!! 8)

Billy Bob

And now its in my Profile :) I hope it never ends up squished like that in real life!!!!  :D

Richard

Looks like you left it out in a big rain storm and it shrunk.

Strangely I quite like the proportions.

'The Gaffer'

Sorted, sort of.

Billy, it looks to me like your pic is too small, do you have a larger one to upload to the gallery?

Billy Bob

Unfortunately  I dont have any others!! :( and I'm out of the country at the moment! Gutted, well never mind I will have to wait until the warm weather returns to get a nice pic (and I will also get to drive it for the first time!!!) Until then I will make do with the some what squished pic!! :)

what are the max size or pixel requirements for this site??

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Billy Bob on 22, February, 2010, 07:43:00 PM
Unfortunately  I dont have any others!! :( and I'm out of the country at the moment! Gutted, well never mind I will have to wait until the warm weather returns to get a nice pic (and I will also get to drive it for the first time!!!) Until then I will make do with the some what squished pic!! :)

what are the max size or pixel requirements for this site??

I have just updated the gallery and current Max file size is 3072KB 1024 x 768 pixels. Hope you are somewhere warm!!

Your avatar is now un-squished :)

Billy Bob

:D :D :D Thats great thanks, warm I wish!! its -32 this morning!!! far from warm, never mind maybe I shouldn't worry about British weather and a kit car combo!!!!!  ???

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Billy Bob on 23, February, 2010, 09:46:32 AM
warm I wish!! its -32 this morning!!! far from warm, never mind maybe I shouldn't worry about British weather and a kit car combo!!!!!  ???

Haha, no I wouldent worry too much ;D