News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hey people!

Started by T7Design, 04, May, 2010, 12:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T7Design

Hey guys,

I design and sell my own heater systems & accessories for kit cars and other types if vehicles, they are very well made and were designed to suit the svelt dimensions of a kit car interior.
I believe the heaters and accessories I sell are of interest to the users of this forum and was wondering if I may start a post advertising the products I sell and where I may answer user questions? What are your policies with advertising here? I have just started up and so my advertising fund is almost non existant atm, however I could offer a multi purchase discount despite of this.

Many thanks in advance,
Adam

'The Gaffer'

Hi Adam.

I have a commitment to help small business start ups - so providing you dont try to spam our forum, you are welcome to post a detailed thread with pictures for members to see.

This is a free forum, so should any members wish to purchase your heaters, a one off discount per member would be preferable to group buy's.

Good luck with your venture.

Phil (Admin) 

T7Design

Thanks Phil,

I would be more than happy to offer a discount for forum members. Where would be the most suitable place to start a thread and also do I have to host my photo's as I cannot find an upload feature.

Regards

'The Gaffer'

Hi Adam, if you want to post a thread in the 'For Sale' section you are welcome.

I only allow hosting of pictures on a remote site for forum threads, that said there is an add image to post option above comment box to make it easy. This only allows small thumnails with an option to click it for larger size that you select on upload. (Please use family safe option)

Other than that, to get larger pictures in your post you can use many hosts like photbucket etc.