News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hello and help !

Started by psychoticfox, 10, July, 2012, 06:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psychoticfox

hi all

I've joined up in the hope that someone out there in cyber space can help...

I have a classic mini cabrio project and am looking for a  banham roadster kit ( top bit only) to complete its transformation.

Does anyone on here know where  I can get hold of the above part ? After some digging I know someone in the Bristol area did own a set of moulds but it's a dead end so far....

Thanks in advance

Julie

fullpint

Welcome Julie, I can't help but you never know someone on here may point you into the direction you need.. ;D

psychoticfox

'The Gaffer'

Hi Julie and a warm welcome to our  club.

I can't help you either but your best bet would be to email Ian Stent  of Complete Kit Car magazine. He is bound to know.

Hope  you find what you are looking for.

YZFMINI

Hi welcome
Sorry I don't know anyone either.
But back to your mini I am having a major clear out of all my mini parts need anything get in contact me:-) :-).
YZFMINI

psychoticfox

Thankyou both for replying

I have emailed Ian in the hope he can help, it's the final push to get her on the road after 5 years of storage.

YZFMINI.... Thanks for the offer and i ll remember you if I need bits....just had a good clear out myself  ( including the other half's mgb gt) but there's always bits needed for a mini!

Ju

Hairy Santa

this is a long shot but 20-30 years ago there was a company called Glenfrome or Fromegate from memory and they were doing something like that to mini's , also conversions on rangerovers to 6 wheelers, wasn't as good as a carmichael but thats history

they were somewhere  over in easton I believe, will do a bit of asking around see if I can dig anything up  - but dont hold your breath

Pete

I just noticed someones nicked my avitar - well i'll never

Lucky Ed

Hi Julie

There is a Banham Speedster body on ebay motors, listed under Kit Cars.

Don't know if this is what your looking for, but it's brand new and bids stand at £400 at the moment.

Good luck in your search ;D

YellaBelly

Hi and welcome to the club Julie. :) Hope you find what you need.

John

psychoticfox

Thank you all.... will post of anything turns up

ju