News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

out and about

Started by WALNUT, 19, January, 2014, 04:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WALNUT

My first trip out this year with the hood down, I was on the downs this morning, and parkrd up on the river side, nr. the riverside pub this afternoon.

'The Gaffer'

It's been a great day, sadly I've been working :(  Would have been great to get the top down.

paintman

Second trip out for me this morning.....first with the roof off though.

Really nice in the sun around midday.

Would have been even better if I could see all the time but the reflection off the s/steel bonnet and the dash was pretty bad a lot of the time. ::) 8) 8)

Moleman

As you know I got mine back on friday. I took it out that afternoon, Give it the once over. It was the first time for me since the start of December. I had the top off, doors off & really injoyed it. Sadly since then I got a stinker of a cold on saturday. So no trip out today like I had planned. :'( 

So  I desided to start replacing my radiator instead.  :)   

garry h

I too got Betsy out today amazing how the sun makes everybody smile, maybe it was the sight of a lovely car and a driver with a big grin on his face ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fullpint

I also managed a run out. Was a bit nippy and also a fair bit of standing water around. Car needs a wash now but get to get out for an hour or so..  8)

Iancider

Me too - out most of the day and after dark  8)

I have now given around 20 rookies a ride now. I know at least three of them are hooked and will join-in as soon as they can find the dosh.  One had left the scene and has now regained the urge.  Its fun and a worthy cause!   :P

paintman

Well done mate......keep up the recruitment drive!! ;) ;) ;)

benchmark51

I had a quick half hour in ratbag, came back in and fitted the windscreen and had another go.
Now that be better ;D ;D ;D