News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi Folks

Started by johnH20, 13, April, 2016, 06:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnH20

Just signed up. I had contact with a couple of members last year - CC Cyclone and BKCC - through Locostbuilders and I was encouraged to sign up. I am from the Far East ( Essex ) and I am the owner/builder of a heavily modified CC Cyclone. I passed though your club site at Stoneleigh last year but your Cyclone owners were AWOL at the time. This year I hope to join you - probably Sunday - on your stand. More locally I belong to the Essex Kit Car Club and although we have quite lot of activities in the South East we have not had a club stand at Stoneleigh for quite a few years. So I am looking forward to making new friends on May 1. Question - do I need to sign up elsewhere to reserve a place with you guys?

sanzomat

I expect someone more official will turn up and reply but AFIK there isn't any formal requirement to sign up to come on the plot at Stoneleigh. It is a big space so would take a lot of filling up. Just introduce yourself to whoever is hanging around. Check out the Stoneleigh thread for more info.

peterw

Hi John and welcome, I expect Colin (Moleman ) can answer your Question fully but i don't think there will be any problem, the more the merrier.. :D Got any pics to post ? We like pictures.

Moleman

Hi John & welcome, just turn up at our club stand & park up mate. It is open to all our members to come & go as you please.  :)

Iancider

Hi John and welcome.

It is good to welcome another rare breed into the club - see you at Stoneleigh

Regards
Ian