News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi new menber in bristol.

Started by reluctant, 08, June, 2009, 11:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reluctant

Hi all,
Martins the name . Just rebuilding a Pilgrim Bulldog. 2ltr zetec. 5 spd. LSD. Rear disc brake convertion. still plugging away. but should be ready soon. Will be at meet but not in car, not ready in time.

'The Gaffer'

Hi there Martin.

Great to have you on board.  :)

Hey, Rome wasn't built in a day so come to the meet in whatever you have, good luck with the build though, sounds good, and feel free to post some pics.

See you soon.

Phil.

Mark G

dave_bence

Hello and welcome Martin.

See you on Sunday.

Bulldog Bri

Hiya

Will be great to see another Bulldogger. I should be there with mine. Hope to see yours on the road soon..

8)

Richard

Welcome !
Looking forwards to following your progress.

Two Bulls now, nearly leading the most common car on the site  :)

Great to have another in build join the club, looks as if we are heading for a few more on the road later in the year.

reluctant

Thanks guys,
Will see if I can drag my brother in law to the meet, he's got a Bulldog as well!!!
As I'm a big hammer man maybe someone can tell me how to post photos--- very simply!!

'The Gaffer'

Hi Martin.

You can eiether set up your own user gallery or I can do that for you, then you just upload pics from your PC using the browse window in the gallery (NOT the add image to post.

Or you can just press Add image to post just above the window that you post a message from and upload pics from your PC. They will be seen in your message.

I can help with that too if you like.

Either way, try to use good titles if you can like 'my kit car build' not the default from your camera ie Sony DSC3847567. This helps Google find your pics and us as a a site.

Have a go yourself first and if you break something, I can fix it  :)