Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Started by Retired Ronnie, 29, June, 2009, 02:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retired Ronnie

Hello everyone. Saw the piece in CKC while taking the sun in Greece and now here to join in what looks a very interesting website. I am retired from the NHS and decided as a project/pastime I would build a kitcar. Just a bog standard Robin Hood with 1600 Pinto up front. Just the job to enjoy the summer days out in the Somerset countryside. I reside in Frome but of course get around the area when ever possible. Look forward to some interesting times ahead.
Retired Ronnie.

glosjammer

Good to meet you Ronnie. What stage are you at with the project?

Quote from: Retired Ronnie on 29, June, 2009, 02:59:31 PM
Hello everyone. Saw the piece in CKC while taking the sun in Greece and now here to join in what looks a very interesting website. I am retired from the NHS and decided as a project/pastime I would build a kitcar. Just a bog standard Robin Hood with 1600 Pinto up front. Just the job to enjoy the summer days out in the Somerset countryside. I reside in Frome but of course get around the area when ever possible. Look forward to some interesting times ahead.
Retired Ronnie.

gingerpaul

dave_bence

Hello and welcome Ronnie  :)

'The Gaffer'

A warm welcome to you Ronnie.

Are you building or have you built?

Look forward to meeting you at a club meet :)

Bulldog Bri

Hiya Ronnie, welcome to the club. Good luck with your build. How far have you got? Any pic's yet?

8)

Richard

Welcome Ronnie ! 

Sounds a great holiday and of course a great hobby !

A few of us in various stages of build, if you get a chance in your new busy world of retirement post a few pics and/or a diary.

Retired Ronnie

Thanks everyone for your welcome and good wishes. The project has been on the road for about 18 months and completed about 1500 miles so far. Great fun!! I will get round to putting some pics on when I get round to it. Must go, sunshine awaits!!

'The Gaffer'

Look forward to seeing you and the car then Ronnie.  :)