News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Count down to X-mas...

Started by fullpint, 06, November, 2012, 04:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullpint

48 shopping days till X-Mas.. So guys come how many of use leave it till the 47th day (or 48th day) before heading down town with the other guys to buy our other half a gift or two?
I'm lucky cause my wife loves practical stuff.. In fact last year one of her gifts was a new loo-brush... This year she wants a new bathroom mat set.. 8)
In the past Ive even got her a set of mats for her car  :D :D :D :D :D

YellaBelly

What she needs Steve is a nice wheel balancer! ;)

fullpint

Quote from: YellaBelly on 06, November, 2012, 04:59:45 PM
What she needs Steve is a nice wheel balancer! ;)
I like your way of thinking  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D, May be a soda blaster as well but that could be pushing it  ;)

Grin-a-lot

I've been playing my Christmas CD for several days now, still no inclination to do any actual shopping though...

paintman

Quote from: fullpint on 06, November, 2012, 04:16:53 PM
48 shopping days till X-Mas.. So guys come how many of use leave it till the 47th day (or 48th day) before heading down town with the other guys to buy our other half a gift or two?
I'm lucky cause my wife loves practical stuff.. In fact last year one of her gifts was a new loo-brush... This year she wants a new bathroom mat set.. 8)
In the past Ive even got her a set of mats for her car  :D :D :D :D :D

You obviously haven't been married long enough......when she says she wants a new bathroom mat set, she doesn't mean she wants a new bathroom mat set, not literally......but it would be nice to have a new bathroom mat set.......got it.......womens logic.......lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: fullpint on 06, November, 2012, 04:16:53 PM
In fact last year one of her gifts was a new loo-brush... This year she wants a new bathroom mat set.. 8)

Classic :))

Quantum owner

Well this year has been bad for my family last being my aunte having bowel cancer for the 3rd time this time being terminal not much hope to be round for x-mass im working most of it aswel so just another day.

Have a good one.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Quantum owner on 09, November, 2012, 09:39:50 PM
Well this year has been bad for my family last being my aunte having bowel cancer for the 3rd time this time being terminal not much hope to be round for x-mass im working most of it aswel so just another day.

Have a good one.

Thats a shame, I hope she does not suffer too much.

This will be the first Xmas without my Mum around so will be quite different :(

Like Fullpint my Missus is quite practical, so in a lot of ways I often enjoy her presents from me as well :). More often and not I will chuck a little cash in the Xmas card so she can treat herself to some clothes or shoes as well.

What will you buy for your partner? We will keep it secret, wont we :-X

Hairy Santa

I finaly found it  - I know she is desperate for it

a 4 JAW chuck that would look great in her glass cupboards with her eggs

you never know it might even fit my lathe - that would be pure luck though  :D

please keep it to yourselves 

bluehornetrider

The wife keeps asking me what I want for chrimbo from the outlaws but says that she can't buy an oil cooler cause they don't sell them in the shops she shops in! >:(

Moleman

I have asked the girlfriend for one of them unbrella stands they use on the F1 grid. She says she can't find them on the F1 store so I can't have one!  :P :P

YellaBelly

robp

Quote from: Moleman on 15, November, 2012, 05:22:07 PM
I have asked the girlfriend for one of them umbrella stands they use on the F1 grid.

:D :D :D

fullpint

Well X-mas songs are now being played on the local radio  :(. My mate had already put up his tree :o :o :o :o
Best start buying presents soon!! Son's put his order in for a 32"+ TV, 3-D would be nice Dad, bottle of JD's, set of alloys and thats just a few things he's asked for  :(

foggy

Last Christmas I bought the Mrs a can of expanding foam,cause she kept on moaning that there was a draught coming thro the kitchen window-which I  fitted the year before!- maybe this year for Christmas I will actually use the can of foam! PS - I have had a busy few months,I am still around and still got the Hood.

fullpint

8) Just put the lights up on the willow tree and also gutter light with a rope.. The BIG turn on will be done tonight by the grand daugther.. Can't wait to she her little eyes light up :D
24 sleeps till Santa

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: fullpint on 01, December, 2012, 10:17:41 AM
8) Just put the lights up on the willow tree and also gutter light with a rope.. The BIG turn on will be done tonight by the grand daugther.. Can't wait to she her little eyes light up :D
24 sleeps till Santa

Not to be outdone, here's our house lights from last year...

...Not ;).

fullpint

Well thats it....... I'm all done. Every thing is wrapped and just waiting to hand out my gifts and hope every one likes em.. If they don't they can sod off  :D :D :D :D.

fullpint

Thats it times up........ So have we got every thing?
We are all set here. Stuffing made, presents will be put out with in the hour and then its just sit back and wait for the grand-kids to arrive to make a mess  :D Bring it on..
Hope you all have a great day tomorrow, EAT LOADS but dont drink tooooooooo much  ;) ;) ;) ;)