AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

29th June Castle Combe Classic & Retro action Day invite..

Started by fullpint, 08, May, 2013, 06:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

fullpint

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/events/action_display_event.asp?BookingEventID=442
Moleman I hope you don't mind me posting this.
Ok a few of you came along to the Spring Action Day invited along by 'halfpint' (the Boss) who runs the cento-rebels.
She has already booked the same spot (nice large area, lets hope thosee BMW's don't block us in again  :o) behind the tavern.
On the day its £15 but she can offer her members tickets for £5 each which will allow driver + car into the paddock/stand area, passengers are also £5.
At the mo she's 10 tickets that she is willing to allocate to BKCC.
Should you also want track time (15mins) this can also be booked with halfpint for £28 per car/session.
First come first served basis and payment to be made to 'halfpint' so pm me if you wish and I will pass her details onto you.

This is a great day out with loads of Classic's on track and on show.

Edit added to calendar

Moleman

Thats ok by me Steve.  :D
Sorry I wont be able to make it as that's on the same day as Llandow trackday which Krazyken has arranged.  :(

fullpint

WALNUT

I would like a ticket, dont want track time, not the sort of car you would want to take on track
                                                                                                                             Thanks  Tony

fullpint

Tony. Email sent giving you the wifes (Sandy) details. Drop her a quick mail and she will take care of you mate.

fullpint

8) Forecast is looking very good for this Classic & Retro action Day. Still got a couple of tickets left..
Wife is setting off about 815am from Morrisons car park in Chippenham but I will be leaving home around 930/1000.

Moleman

If your not going to Llandow then this is a good day out. I wish they didn't clash.  :(
The weather is looking good & it is a great spot where the parkig spaces are allocated, I have been to this a few times now & have injoyed it everytime.  :)

'The Gaffer'

Sorry I'm at llandow too, sounds like a great event though.

fullpint

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 26, June, 2013, 11:11:26 PM
Sorry I'm at llandow too, sounds like a great event though.
I could always take a left turn at the A4 and head to Llandow  ;D Sure the wife wont mind haha.. I will get there one day. Got a little light flashing on my dash at the mo (only have two of them) and I think its to do with the charging so local runs for me until I sort it out  :(

WALNUT

Wont be at castle combe to day, in fact I wont be going anywhere in my car today, got no brakes.
                                                                                                                                          WALLNUT

YellaBelly

WALNUT

fullpint

Hope you get the brakes sorted soon Tony..
It was a nice day although I didn't get much of a chance to look around. Had both grand kids and tried our best to keep them out the sun!! Dam that was hot..
Got one of those T-Shirt naff tan's now  :D :D :D :D :D