News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Queen's Square.

Started by Moleman, 09, October, 2013, 08:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YZFMINI

He'll never sell the mini  He'd sell an organ first..

i'll TRY to make it as well..

Sprint 7

Is that a Hammond C3 organ.(sorry, :P :P :P a musician's wit)

alastair

Quote from: YZFMINI on 06, November, 2013, 04:46:36 PM
He'll never sell the mini  He'd sell an organ first..

So true.  Although im gona have to sell the bmw at some point.  :'( Im holding out as long as I can before I have to though.

Moleman

I'm not going to repeat myself ALASTAIR!  >:(    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

davecymru

I will try and make one of these in the next few months when/if i finally get everything sorted. 
does anyone else come up from Somerset for them?

Moleman

Dave = We do have some guys come up from the south but not sure how far south?

1, moleman
2, wallnut
3, bulldog Bri
4, pilgrim Anna
5, Hairy santa
6, YZFmini
7, Alastair
8, Bluehornetrider (maybe)

Anyone else?

Almondsburyhills

Should be there, weather looking dry for the morning.

Moleman

1, moleman
2, wallnut
3, bulldog Bri
4, pilgrim Anna
5, Hairy santa
6, YZFmini
7, Alastair
8, Bluehornetrider (maybe)
9, almondsburyhills
Anyone else?

Also a chance for anyone who hasn't paid up for the meal to do so. I will be there all morning. :D

Bulldog Bri

Afraid me and Anna won't be there now... Anna's car still at the trimmers and mine is being used as taxi in the morning.  :'(

Hope the weather holds out for the meet.

8)

Moleman

Sorry to hear this Bri. see you at the next one then.  :D

fullpint

Mk is off the road and the BMW sold yesterday!! So I have NO CAR!! On the look out to buy one today ASAP. anything with tax and mot from £100 upto who knows..

Hairy Santa

what a turn out  - every man and his dog was there

good weather, brill cars and great company, what more could you ask on a chilly October morning  ;D   

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 10, November, 2013, 01:45:14 PM

good weather, brill cars and great company, what more could you ask on a chilly October morning  ;D

Except it's November! Pete.  :P ;D

8)

Moleman

It was a good morning. I counted at least 11 members that I know off. could of even been more.  :o 8)

fullpint

It was a cracking day. So tempted to put the Mk back together for a run out but I had to buy a daily runner to replace the bemmer. May be next month but that's the same day as our X-Mas meal.....

bluehornetrider

Great to meet the guys I did today after all the banter on the forum, see you again at the xmas do :D

Almondsburyhills

What a great sunny morning in the square

Hairy Santa

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 10, November, 2013, 02:24:32 PM
Quote from: Hairy Santa on 10, November, 2013, 01:45:14 PM

Except it's November! Pete.  :P ;D

8)

Its a age thing  - he he   at least I got the year right  :P

Sprint 7

Hi chaps, what did any of you make of that pile of rusty bits and bolts. I tried to work out the drive train from the back and counted 4 sprocket chains??? It makes me wonder when us mob, take so much care  in assembling some beautiful motors that have to comply with the strictest of strict testing and then a heap like that  which never looked safe, yet alone roadworthy, or capable of having an MOT turns up  ??? ??? ???

Almondsburyhills

found another pic of the rust, not sure what it was!

Moleman

It did make me smile when I saw 2 guys literaly purched on it as it was going along the road. It didn't look at all safe but I bet it was fun to be in.  :D

alastair

It was good to you guys and catch up again. Ill make sure I dont leave it so long next ime.

robp

Moleman

It's also our queens square meet this sunday who is up for it then? :D

Perfect to meet up there first then head out to our xmas meal.  8)

Which we will have to be at the pub by 12.15 at the latest. ;D

Grin-a-lot

I've got a works function Saturday night in Portsmouth so me and my hangover will come up and go straight to the pub - no kitcar for me I expect...

WALNUT

If my car is back on the road by then I will be at Queens Sq, if not I will see you all at the River side

bluehornetrider

I'm up for meeting at the square on Sunday hope the weathers good.

Moleman

I will be at the square in the morning but as it's looking like no convoy to the pub, I may take the westy home about 11 & get the girlfriend to drive to the pub for 12.  ::) :D

Hairy Santa

I should be down but will have to branch off to pick the misses up on the way through to Saltford, she doesn't want to stand around for a couple of hrs prior to the meal while we chat a load of crap about cars

cant say I blame her really  ;D

robp

If the weather is OK, it'll be Westy to Queen's Square and to the pub.  If not, lard-mobile.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Bulldog Bri

Anyone fancy giving me a lift down to the Square? as my car is still stuck down the trimmers having it's roof done. then a ride over to the Riverside, Anna will be meeting us there as she is working nights tonight and her son has Judo grading in the morning and needs her car.

8)

WALNUT

I dont know if my car will be ready, but if it is I will be going to the Sq. on my own but then I will be going back home again to pick up the Mrs. so if I can get to the Sq. you can have a lift but that dont do you a lot of good.

bluehornetrider

Whereabouts are you bri?  I'm driving through from Chippenham but can come in via the m4

Moleman

I will have to meet you guys at the riverside I'm afraid.  :(   The westy needs a few more gremlins checked out on the engine before I can drive it again.  ::)

robp

I thought the owner of a yellow Avenger was driving around and around the Square today.  However, on walking back to my car I saw this...

fullpint

8) Tidy trio there.  Love em..

Bulldog Bri

Sorry Rob, Nicked your pic and Facebooked it, as someone I know from work only posted a pic of a single Tiger. ;) Great looking cars.

8)

Moleman

Ok first queens square meet of the year who is up for it?

Not sure what the weather is going to be though & my car is up Northamton having a check up so I'm not sure if I will have it back by then? ::)

Anyone else going to go though? :D

Bulldog Bri

All being well, we should be there.

8)

Sprint 7

You know I nearly always go to the sq. but this w/e I'm in Plymouth .Sorry. Will be there next month though. ;D ;D ;D