+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Started by pedro, 04, September, 2009, 09:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedro

Hi
Hoping that we will have a Bar-b-Que autumn so I can get out more in my 1996 Vincent MPH that is trying to look like a 1934 Riley. All the fun and style of 1930s motoring without the hassles. Won't keep up with some of the Westies & Cobras etc but I am still in danger of breaking myself with narrow tubed tyres on wire wheels. Look forward to meeting up sometime (on a good day - no wet weather gear fitted!)

Bulldog Bri

Hiya & Welcome

That car looks lovely. don't worry about keeping up with those boys we all drive at a steady pace on the roads honest  ;D

Are you local to this area? would love to see your car at the meetings, think we are all hoping the weather improves as well for the last bit ofthe year.

8)

David H

Quote from: bulldog bri on 04, September, 2009, 09:23:18 PM
Hiya & Welcome

That car looks lovely. don't worry about keeping up with those boys we all drive at a steady pace on the roads honest  ;D

Are you local to this area? would love to see your car at the meetings, think we are all hoping the weather improves as well for the last bit ofthe year.

8)

Bri. I have never seen a car like yours going like it was last Sunday. We all drive slowly here.. scoff

Welcome by the way

dave_bence

Hello and welcome Pedro :)

Lovely looking car!

My neighbour's friend Rick has a green Vincent MPH.

Hope to see you and the car soon.

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: David H on 04, September, 2009, 09:25:49 PM
Quote from: bulldog bri on 04, September, 2009, 09:23:18 PM
Hiya & Welcome

8)

Bri. I have never seen a car like yours going like it was last Sunday. We all drive slowly here.. scoff

Welcome by the way

Hey! I was only "trying" to keep up a bit with you. The old Dog doesn't do to bad for what it is, ;)

8)

Richard

Warm welcome !
like the Riley shapes, fun as well, shouldn't worry about speed, most eat so much they can't move fast to get in their cars.

will be great to see another different car in the club, glad you posted up.

see you soon.

'The Gaffer'

As already said, great car and a warm welcome to you.

Hope to see you at a meet.

Where are you from Pedro?

pedro

Deepest darkest rural Somerset, near Glastonbury. Anybody going to the Haynes Motor Museum thing on Sunday?

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: pedro on 04, September, 2009, 11:51:49 PM
Deepest darkest rural Somerset, near Glastonbury. Anybody going to the Haynes Motor Museum thing on Sunday?

Ah, not too far then.

I may be going with Speedy J (My wife) so maybe we can catch up.

We really should have set this as an event for the club.

Richard

Not so far from me, but I now live in the City  ;) no longer last but one house on the phone line and electricity.

Speedy J

Hello, I was with G & Toniq at the rare breeds show, but didnt get a chance to say hi as you were busy getting ready for the run. Welcome to the club.