AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Thinking of booking Castle Combe just for us.

Started by Moleman, 30, March, 2015, 10:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Facial Hair Optional

Talk about a white knuckle ride!! Have you got finger indentations in your dash mate!!

I have been watching your lines Colin - watching and learning!!

You VFC boys tend to turn in way before the turn-in marker cones and generally apex before the blue apex cones giving you a nice flat line through the corners. I guess those marker cones are a compromise as they have to take into account heavier saloon cars as well as light weight cars like ours. 

I think I can make some improvements in my technique next time out at Combe. I will look forward to that day!!

sanzomat

Loved that! His arms must have ached after that. If you look in the n/s wing mirror you can see that Tina his holding on to the harness straps with both hands the whole time too. Didn't even let go to respond to your thumbs up :)

damouk

Quote from: Moleman on 18, August, 2015, 09:08:13 PM
Good to hear it is not to bad & will be fixed in no time Ed.  :)

Nice video Mike.  Yes they won't all be like that there will be crap weather in the mix from time to time.  8)

How much did we make Ian?

If anyone would like a picture of your car on track

https://www.flickr.com/photos/7713995@N04/albums/72157656886789458/page3

Click on the link & have a look through. The bloke will put 50% of his profits towards the Go inspire now project.
It's £5 for 1  £7.50 for 2 £10 for 3 £15 for 4

Click on it & take a look some are really good anyway.  :)

Colin do you know if it is ok for us to submit these pics for the 2016 calendar?

Moleman

Yes of course you can Damouk. Feel free to do so mate.  8)

Quote from: sanzomat on 26, August, 2015, 01:35:17 PM
Loved that! His arms must have ached after that. If you look in the n/s wing mirror you can see that Tina his holding on to the harness straps with both hands the whole time too. Didn't even let go to respond to your thumbs up :)

Yes Dave I didn't say she was that relaxed.  :P

Moleman

Here is two pictures that I have come across of the day.  8)

What you can't see in this picture is the bloody great grin on my face while I was doing my best to keep in front of Rob for a change.  ;D

Moleman

Facial Hair Optional

Yay! Nice one Col!!!

I see the big Tesco in Yate has stopped selling it now though! Bloody outrageous!  >:(