Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

hello

Started by chanz, 13, May, 2009, 12:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chanz

hi all
firstly i dont own a kit car myself i drive a impreza (after all the work i done to it it may aswell be a bloody kit car)

my missus was given some cards by someone who works with her at royal mail her dad aslo works there and has a marlin with 2.0ltr pinto think he is on here somewhere

Bulldog Bri

Hi, that would have been me, say 'Hi' to Cat form me. Need some pics then to show us what you mean. Can you ask if Kev has answered the conformation email as I can't see his name in the members list yet.
Cheers
Brian
8)

'The Gaffer'

Ha, its a small world Brian  ;D You've been sussed.

Welcome to the club chanze, perhaps you might swop your impreza for a kit car one day then.  ;D

If you want to hire one, see Kit Car Hire on the 'More' pages. It might be more fun than you think.

I have played around with the odd jap motor ie Nissan Skyline R33 GTR. Can be very expensive and time consuming to keep in peak condition.

Cheers.

Phil.

chanz

ill post some pics up later (they will look totally out of place tho lol)

dont think kev has done it as i looked for his username aswell he needs a kick up the ass he he

the day to day running is ok if you keep it standard but all cars become expensive once you start tuning its the realiability of the jap cars that are amazing

Richard

Welcome !

I've not got a Kit car yet, however a build is pending and early orders for bits are already underway.

Enjoy that Imprezza.

chanz

hey richard thanks for the warm welcome

i certainly am enjoying the car lol

Speedy J

Hi chanz. Welcome to the club.