News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hello everyone

Started by MrFozzieBear, 16, May, 2009, 11:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFozzieBear

Hello everyone

Read about the website in complete kit car yesterday it looks great and its good to have a local forum.
Im currently in the process of starting my build, Im building a haynes roadster, Bought and stripped my donor, Ready to start welding my chassis in the next week or two.
It should be good I've been planning it long enough. :D
Its good to meet you all.

Richard

Welcome to a growing forum.

Your are about 6 weeks ahead of me and doing a different car, I'm still planning but buying a few things during that process.

I might as well say it as others will,  post a few pics as you go along.

Bulldog Bri

Hiya Fozzie. Good luck with your build, as you can see I'm almost at the other end of a 7 build as well. so if there is anything I can help with give me a shout. It's been a bit of a challenge at times but just stick with it, it's worth the time. Send in pic's as you go,it will be good to see how you get on.

Brian  8)

MrFozzieBear

Thanks for the kind welcome,
Yes i'll post some pics as the build goes along hope fully next week for the  start of the chassis, :D

'The Gaffer'

A very warm welcome Fozzie.

Where abouts are you from?

Good luck with the build and we look forward to seeing some pics :)

MrFozzieBear

Thankyou,

Im from south glos.

Bulldog Bri

Well, I'm down in Kingswood, S Glos. Just off the ring road. If you ever need a hand or you want to compare builds. What engine will be going in your car? I'm guessing you've used a Sierra as the Donor..

8)

MrFozzieBear

Thats good to know thanks for the offer, yes i'm using a sierra as a donor, going to be running a 2l Zetec, not decided yet wether to go for a new engine or used because i'll be rebuilding it if i choose a used engine.

Speedy J

Hello Mr Fozziebear and welcome.