News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New member and MAC#1 owner

Started by peetee, 13, May, 2010, 04:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peetee

Hi everyone, Just bought a MAC#1 9R worx, after many years away from the scene after building a Robin Hood S7 with Dolomite Sprint engine and running gear, complete with LSD etc. Think that car is now in Chicago maybe??! Anyway, I'm just sorting out insurance and I get a discount if I can show the ins company membership of a kit car club? I guess this may have been asked before, but would appreciate any help on this. cheers, Pete

'The Gaffer'

Hi there Peetee and a warm welcome to the club.

You dont say where you are from, but if local we look forward to seeing you and your car on a BKCC meet or event.

As far as insurance goes, you can give them the website details and point out who your are. If you have any problems, PM me and with their details and I will email them for you confirming you are a member of our club.

Cheers.

Phil.

Daley Down Under

Excellent news - another BEC member - and more importantly my brother!!  Thanks for helping out Phil.

Richard

Warm welcome !

Hope you are local so you can come along and join in.

See you soon.

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome Pete, great to have you with us..

peetee

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Look forward to meeting you all soon, I'll liaise with my bro about dates for local events. I live in a small village just outside Warminster so should be able to make at least some of the meets. Cheers, peetee!

Bulldog Bri

Hiya and welcome.  ;D

Passed thrpugh there only yesterday on my way to Southampton from Trowbridge, nice area.

Hope you can make it over to a few meetings, still waiting for you bro as well.   ;)

Don't forget to get some pic's posted  :)

8)

Daley Down Under

Bri,

I did you meet you very briefly in the camper at Stoneleigh on Monday but the twins wanted more doughnuts.  Marlboro Car engine back this weekend so should be running again by the following weekend.

Cheers Adrin

Denzle

Hi There Peetee,
From one newbie to another.  You will find this club very welcoming and this website is the cream of all sites.

I have never known so many helpful and encouraging club members.
I cant wait to start putting my help towards it.

Best regards, denzle43 ;D

David H

Welcome and glad to hear your car is a goer Adrian!

peetee

Just have to pick the car up now!

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: MarlboroCar on 13, May, 2010, 08:46:35 PM

Bri,

I did you meet you very briefly in the camper at Stoneleigh on Monday but the twins wanted more doughnuts.  Marlboro Car engine back this weekend so should be running again by the following weekend.

Cheers Adrin

Yeah I remember, but I was refering to your car making an apperance.  ;D

Good luck with the rebuild and see you soon.  :D

8)

Martin Higgs

Welcome to the club peetee lock forward to seeing you at one of the meetings if my car runs long enough to make one.

dave_bence