Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Started by aliwizard, 01, June, 2009, 08:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aliwizard

just like to say hi to  every body in the club ,my name is nick ,i come from keynsham,i am building a luego with a zzr1100,i look forward to meeting other members in the  near future,just like to let other members aware that i can  make ali hose joiners tees ect, i am  cheaper than merlin, and will do a bit more off for club members, i can allso get sfs silicon hoseing, cheers for know nick.

MrFozzieBear

Alright Nick ,
Nicks who i mentioned about before in my haynes roadster post about who makes fantastic fuel tanks for haynes and locost, header  tanks, catch tanks, and joiners, Its top quality stuff.

'The Gaffer'

Hi Nick and welcome to our small but growing club. Thanks for the parts offer, I'm sure there will be some takers.

Please feel free to post some pics of your build and I look forward to meeting you at a club meet  :).

Cheers Fozzie for pointing Nick our way.

Nick, you are more than welcome to put a few samples of your wares on the site. Let me know if I can help.

Bulldog Bri

Hi Nick
Great to have you here, part of the club. May well take you up on some of those hoses for my cars, once I've got all the other jobs sorted. Hope to see you at the club meet you could bring some of the parts you  make.
How about some pic's of your build, How far have you got?
All the best for now
8)

Richard

Very welcome, that sounds a fun project !

aliwizard

thanks for the warm welcome, i will bring some bits along to the club meet for you to see no problems, i will take some new pics and put them on in the next few days, i am nearly at the end of a very long build must be neariy 4 years, but kids new roof and double glazing had to come first, the wifes words not mine lol. cheers for know nick.

David H

Sweet. I'm looking at a new catch tank for the future. Custom made is always nice. Look forward to meeting you.

Car sounds ace, I do like the bike power and if you're able to fabricate all that gear, the car is bound to be a quality build. looking forward to having a peek.

Dave