News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Started by Rotaxmax, 02, May, 2011, 09:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotaxmax

Hi everyone
                      I'm thinking about buying a kit car (not enough time or space to build one). Does anyone know where I could hire one? just so I know a bit more about what I'm getting in to. At the moment I'm thinking about getting a Lotus 7 style car

Rob

Bulldog Bri

Hiya and welcome, if your local to Bristol, why not come down to our next club meeing say 'Hi' and have a look at the cars there plenty of knowledge about them for you.

8)

paintman

Hi Rob.  Welcome to the Club and Forum.

You can hire a "Seven" for £130 aday or £80 for an evening.  (Bl**dy hell....you can have mine at that price!! :o)

This is at County Kit and Classic Car Hire  (just Goggle "kit car hire"........they are local to me but don't know where you are.

Hope this helps.    Tony

YellaBelly

Hi and welcome to the club Rob.

As already said, plenty of different cars and knowledge in the club so come along to the meet on Sunday.

JB

Denzle

A very warm welcome to our club Rob.   The best in the UK..

Denzle.... ;)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: paintman on 02, May, 2011, 10:08:02 PM
    Hi Rob.  Welcome to the Club and Forum.

You can hire a "Seven" for £130 aday or £80 for an evening.  (Bl**dy hell....you can have mine at that price!! :o)

This is at County Kit and Classic Car Hire  (just Goggle "kit car hire"........they are local to me but don't know where you are.

Hope this helps.    Tony

Mention our club and you will get a discount :)

David H

Welcome

Get a ride in a good example of what you fancy having. No two cars are the same so bear in mind how they have been set up.

Enjoy