News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Sunday breakfast on the Canal

Started by paintman, 28, December, 2013, 06:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintman

Hi and happy New Year to all.

The "Somerset Chapter" are meeting up for breakfast on the canal at 10.45 approx at the main Railway Car-park in Bradford on Avon.

All are welcome, Santa can vouch for the brekkie!!

Tony

Dixie

Weather permitting, Tony Searle, Paintman and me are meeting in the big car park at 10.45.  Quick breakfast and a chat, should be done by 12.30.  I have got lunch booked at 1.30 with my parents, so need to be back.

Mark

Hairy Santa

Hoping to make it, anyone else from this end coming ?

Grin-a-lot

I'm off on holiday for new year (and the car is SORN) so I won't be there.

Dixie

I have just seen the gritter out.  Forecast for 3deg C.

So I am gunna stay in bed, sorry Pete.  You can remember what happened to my wheels last time I went out with salt on the roads.

Mark

fullpint

:( I have just arranged to collect some work from Yarnbrook at 1130 just as I saw this post..
I did manage a Boxing Day run. Hopefully the water levels will be down by tomorrow. BoA was hit fairly bad with the floods.

Hairy Santa

Gritters - oh no - gonna give it a miss me thinks until water washes it away

'The Gaffer'

Agreed, totally wrecked my alloys in the past. They should not be allowed to use that stuff >:(

paintman

As long as it's not a skating rink i'll still go, Stupott was coming as well from Trowbridge.

I'll post in the morning.....Dixie might come in the Hood if he can get his bum in my narrow seats and climb through the
window (hoods fitted)......should be a laugh watching him try.....lol ;D ;D

fullpint

Heavy frost over here chaps so take care if you are going on the B3109. Wife just came back from work and none of the side roads have been gritted  :o

paintman

Me thinks we better call it off this morning, don't want to do another 360 on the bye-pass!

Will rearrange soon for another meet there.

Sorry,   Tony

Moleman

I've only just seen this but I couldn't of come anyway as the westy is going for a check up next week & it can't be driven until then.  :( :D