+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Sierra Price's

Started by MrFozzieBear, 17, November, 2009, 09:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFozzieBear

I was just having a nose on ebay and a few other sites looking at sierra's and I can't believe how much the prices have risen to buy a bog standard sierra :o, I've notice a couple have slipped through the net and sold for less than 200 but the rest. 4-500 for one mad!
I pleased now I bought mine months before I started my build. I reckon there must be a couple people out there sat on a gold mine who have been Hoarding them.

'The Gaffer'

When I last looked for sombody, I found a guy with about 50 Sierra's in his back garden for sale on eBay.

Bulldog Bri

Would be good to know what would be tomorrows donor car and hoard those  ;D

8)

Mark G

I paid £85 for my Sierra last Febuary out of the trade-it.  It would seem in the local pages people don't know what they go for and just ask for what its actually worth.  I'll keep my eye out in future though as £500 for a sierra's a joke.

My guess on tomorrow's donor car, E30/36 BMW's or Vauxhall Omega's.  Both can be bought cheep now and are the crucial RWD.

MrFozzieBear

If that was the red one i remember seeing that on trade-it. i picked mine up late Feb early march i put a wanted ad in for it. i paid £140 for mine (not taking into account the money i made back from fallen change from pockets £2.43  ;D ) I went to cardiff to get it, but i was pleased with it 1 owner from new with FSH,

Yeah the BMW seems the choice route and older cheap MX5's if you've got the space time to get collecting :D

Bulldog Bri

Got given one year before last as my mate was going to build a Haynes roadster. Ended up weighing it all in as he couldn't spare the time.

8)