+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Get together at The Bell, Purton Stoke

Started by Vindicator, 05, August, 2016, 08:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vindicator

A get together for a drink and a chat has been organised at The Bell at Purton Stoke near Swindon (between Purton and Cricklade) on Tuesday next week (9th). The aim is to get there around 8:00pm. There is a convoy arranged for guys coming over from the west, meeting at the Cross Hands, Old Sodbury BS 37 6 RJ at 18:45 to leave at 19:00 to drive to the Bell SN 5 4JG. Anyone not joining the convoy is welcome to turn-up at the Bell ....I'm planning to go straight there for around 19:45........Ian

Vindicator

Here's the proposed route from Old Sodbury if anyone wants to try and tag on part way.......... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sM3exvZ_4kydsKaZjOudcOObI9o&usp=sharing

'The Gaffer'

Nice of you to stay in touch Ian, appreciated.

benchmark51

Quote from: Vindicator on 05, August, 2016, 08:37:27 PM
A get together for a drink and a chat has been organised at The Bell at Purton Stoke near Swindon (between Purton and Cricklade) on Tuesday next week (9th). The aim is to get there around 8:00pm. There is a convoy arranged for guys coming over from the west, meeting at the Cross Hands, Old Sodbury BS 37 6 RJ at 18:45 to leave at 19:00 to drive to the Bell SN 5 4JG. Anyone not joining the convoy is welcome to turn-up at the Bell ....I'm planning to go straight there for around 19:45........Ian

I am thinking about this one, but can't commit right now. May even just turn up.

Vindicator

Quote from: benchmark51 on 07, August, 2016, 12:14:08 PM
Quote from: Vindicator on 05, August, 2016, 08:37:27 PM

I am thinking about this one, but can't commit right now. May even just turn up.

Will be good to see you there Dave....Ian

fullpint

No can-do..Car is currently sat in the garage with no mud guards or rear lights :( Hopefully back on the road by the weekend...

Vindicator

Quote from: fullpint on 08, August, 2016, 07:34:17 PM
No can-do..Car is currently sat in the garage with no mud guards or rear lights :( Hopefully back on the road by the weekend...

That's a shame Steve....I was looking forward to seeing the Toniq.....

fullpint

Will have the freshly wrapped mud guards back here tomorrow, then I just need to wire up the lights again and bolt them back :)

benchmark51

A bit more progress then. The run to the 'Bell' was pretty uneventfull and attended by 7 cars. I did get a look at the Vindicator though which was interesting. Stayed an hour or so and went home :-X. Ratbag behaved well and temp stayed below 90. Heater worked well too, which I was glad of.