News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Torque Wrenches

Started by paintman, 11, December, 2009, 07:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintman

Lidls in Frome has got Torgue Wrenches at £16.99 if anyones interested. ;D   Bargain.....I want one of there battery chargers/conditioners anyone seen any cheap in lidl or aldi, they,re said to be good. ;D

Furore Phil

Went in to Lidls in Swindon yesterday - nothing terribly interesting. some drill bits and screws  :(

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: paintman on 11, December, 2009, 07:12:05 PM
Lidls in Frome has got Torgue Wrenches at £16.99 if anyones interested. ;D   Bargain.....I want one of there battery chargers/conditioners anyone seen any cheap in lidl or aldi, they,re said to be good. ;D

If they dont have one in your local store, let me know and I will have a look around Bristol for you. Do you have a model number?

paintman

Each Lidl has different offers at different times, Frome is selling torque wrenches at the moment.....Swindon obviously isn,t. ;)

paintman

With reference to the charger......don't know the number but as long as it conditions the battery in the winter it will do.  Sould be about £12 instead of £50 which means more beer for XMAS!! :P :P