AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

First Sunday Lunch Meet 24th July - Who's coming?

Started by 'The Gaffer', 19, July, 2011, 12:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

'The Gaffer'

OK, now's the time to see if people really want to get involved in new regular meets.

All members should have had the email or read the thread regarding locations and times of new BKCC monthly meets, but interestingly no negative and only one or two positive responses came back ???

So to gauge interest, who is coming to the first Sunday Lunch meet in a central location to all? The Bull Inn Badgers Lea, Hinton, SN14 8HG at 1PM on Sunday 21st July 2011.

We need to advise Dave, the landlord, on numbers. He is also happy to give us exclusive land to park on too.

Put your name down if you intend to make it. This will be a regular meet, 4th Sunday of the month through the summer - then to be revised.

1.  'The Gaffer'
2.  Speedy J
3.  ?

paintman

Can't make this one......hope to put in a new diff. if me and Stupott can find one Saturday. ::)

Sorry.  Tony

Dixie

Cannot make it.

Tony Searle and I going to the Silverstone Classic.

Maybe next time.

M

Grin-a-lot

Count me and the wife in please...

1.  'The Gaffer'
2.  Speedy J
3.  Grin
4.  Kit car Widow Grin

foggy

YellaBelly

I'll be packing for a 4-day trip to sunny portugal (work unfortunately)

robp

May pop down.  Looking after kids AM but may be allowed out to play if SWMBO get home in time.  Might have to be tintop as currently working on Westfield.

YZFMINI

Almondsburyhills

unable to make this one, distant family staying the weekend. Hopefully the car will be on the road by then...

Moleman

Is this still on the sunday if so i would be interested?
Also whats the situation with the easter compton classic car show? I dont mind just turning up & paying for a ticket but if there is room to join you guys then even better.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Moleman on 21, July, 2011, 10:02:14 PM
Also whats the situation with the easter compton classic car show? I dont mind just turning up & paying for a ticket but if there is room to join you guys then even better.

Yes, response so far hasn't exactly been massive.  I will update the list.

1.  'The Gaffer'
2.  Speedy J
3.  Grin
4.  Kit car Widow Grin
5.  Robp
6.  Moleman

I have some passes and waiting for people to claim them, if you want to play safe contact the organisers direct to book a pass, make sure you ask for BKCC to be printed on your pass and you can join us on the stand.

'The Gaffer'

1.  'The Gaffer'
2.  Speedy J
3.  Grin
4.  Kit car Widow Grin
5.  Robp
6.  Moleman
7.  Hairy Santa 50/50 Let me know asap as I have to book in advance

I have some passes and waiting for people to claim them, if you want to play safe contact the organisers direct to book a pass, make sure you ask for BKCC to be printed on your pass and you can join us on the stand.

Bulldog Bri

Not gonna make this one, will break the day up to much, plus have my kids ths weekend and trying to finish the Gentry.  ???

8)

Hairy Santa

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 22, July, 2011, 06:34:09 PM

1.  'The Gaffer'
2.  Speedy J
3.  Grin
4.  Kit car Widow Grin
5.  Robp
6.  Moleman
7.  Hairy Santa 50/50 Let me know asap as I have to book in advance

even if I do come I doubt that I would want a meal as I would have already had my Proverbial Breakky,    ;) though thanks for the offer

'The Gaffer'

Ok, looks like a resounding no show.

Event cancelled sorry to those that did show an interest. Maybe there will be more interest next month.

Moleman

Thats a shame. See you at the classic car show then.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Moleman on 23, July, 2011, 05:53:33 PM
Thats a shame. See you at the classic car show then.

Yes it is a shame, it doesn't mean anyone interested cant meet up, but not really enough for an official event that I would need to organise and book with the pub.

Moleman

I did go down there in the end but didn't get there until 3.30. I wasnt sure if anyone would still be there but thought i'd go anyway just on the of chance.
I didn't see anyone there as I was so late so I will see you all at the classic car show.