News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Cornwall run out

Started by 'The Gaffer', 17, February, 2011, 11:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

'The Gaffer'

An invite from our member Jannerboy.

Steam and vintage rally near st columb on the 17th - 18th sept and its the first time that i know of a kit car section at such an event.

Jannerboy is their kit car section secretary, so if any members would like to attend please post your interest here for his attention - the more the merrier. The ACKCC have been invited too so could be a great social event, not to mention a good run out. There is space for 100 cars (what a sight that would be) and only a mile from the North Cornwall coast.

The rally is at a place called Trevenna Cross in St Mawgan which is just of the A39 Wadebridge to Newquay road.

There is on site camping, beer tent and entertainment starting on the friday evening

The event is in aid of local charities.

Its a 3 hour drive there.

jannerboy

hi gaffer

i attended a meeting for the rally last monday 21st all the commitee are over the moon,i have until the end of july for numbers but that is not set in stone last minute is no problem, ive also invited devon and cornwall rohc id love to make it a good turnout

they were concerned about the numbers but a bit of arm twisting works wonders.

cheers
roger
jannerboy