Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Next club meet 12th June

Started by 'The Gaffer', 07, June, 2011, 09:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

'The Gaffer'

The Lock Keeper pub. Keynsham Road, Keynsham, Bristol. BS31 2DD. T: 0117 9862383. Arrive 7pm - 7.30. Then run on to another pub maybe decided on the night.

I envisage this to be the last meet at this venue. Suggestions for another welcome.

Denzle

The Red Lion, Evesham... ;D.... ;D.... ;D..... ;D  Only joking Gaff...er.

Psymon

I am going to attend not been for along time as car is still being re-vamped so i will be in the range rover.

Cheers Simon.

TimC

I might try to get along - depends on whether the out-laws have left.  Will either bring the MX-5 or my point'n'squirt Derv Saab.

dave_bence

Sorry Guys, I'll have to miss this one - my alternator packed up at the drag strip yesterday :(

Hope to be have it fixed for the BPMC meet the neighbours tomorrow.

Hairy Santa

I think we are in luck the rain has finally stopped and its starting to dry out

see you all there

Dixie

I must be on another planet Pete.  Still pi**ing down ere.  Hasnt stopped all day.

M

paintman

Dixie

Was waiting for Paintman to say Shepton is another planet :D

Hairy Santa

Quote from: Dixie on 12, June, 2011, 07:06:19 PM
I must be on another planet Pete.  Still pi**ing down ere.  Hasnt stopped all day.

M

I'd definitely move Mark, stopped raining about 5.30- 5.45 and all started to dry out , I left here for the meet at just before 7 in the Dax and met the one person who was waiting at the pub (sorry forgot his handle) - no rain at all at the pub, no one else showed up, we both left at around 7.45 and I got a few spots on me as I drove up to Nicks (aliwizards ) house  and a few more spots on the way home 

the car is that dry I havn't even chammed it off, def a dif planet   8)