+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Belguim visit.

Started by Moleman, 11, January, 2014, 06:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moleman

OK. Starting to go through some of our suggestion I thought I would start with this one first as it's probably the most ambitious, expensive & alot to sort out.

The plan is to drive to Begium, Maybe Bruges & GHent? Maybe go as far Brussels?

We can do a ferry or even the eurotunnel to France then drive up from there.

There are alot of options of places to visit & things to do as well as how many days you wish this trip to be over? (weekend? long weekend? a week?)

So before I start this one I would like to know what interest I have for this?
If you think this may be one you are interested in please put your name down, how long you would want it to on for & the sort of thing you would like to visit? 

The more info you can give me at this point then the more indepth detailed research/planning I can do to make this a good trip, if you don't tell me then it will never work.  :)

So who would like this one? 8)

Bulldog Bri

Would love to.... but.... Just booked summer Hols and that stretching the budget :'( and would also depend when it's happening, I do have a good contact over in Belgium (Yes a Bulldog owner) that will help with sorting things and he is hoping to attend Stoneleigh this year as well ;D 

If any dates for us 13th Sept-21st Sept I we have that week off, So either Weekend could work for us. (if money works out :-[)

8)

Moleman

Anyone else interested in this? only one reply so far? ::)

If I don't get any more replies by sunday then I will forget this one. :(

WALNUT