News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Queens Square meet 11th May

Started by Moleman, 06, May, 2014, 10:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moleman

Ok. Who is up for Queens Square meet this Sunday 11th May?  :)

chris61

going to see if I can get a pass out from the boss 2 days in a row  ;)

benchmark51

I should be there, if I survive the dentist today! :-X

Bulldog Bri

Not able to make this one either :'( Anna's working so that means child care for her sprog, yes I could bring him down but he gets bored so quick I'd be gone in half hour :'(

8)

danwilko

I'll be there as long as the weather holds

Moleman

I'm not sure what the weather is going to be like yet but hopefully it will be dry.  ;D

Anyone else up for this? :)

Lucky Ed

I might make it for an hour, but the weathers not looking good.

Iancider

Likely to go but I wont if the day looks too drizzly - looks wetish early but just cloudy by 10:00 so that gives me a 70% chance of turning up! ;D

Moleman

It is looking like a wash out this Sunday. If it's crap then back to bed for me.

WALNUT

I will be there come rain come shine, that's the pleasure of having a hood

Bulldog Bri

WALNUT

LOL. it took me a min. to work that out.

Moleman

That was good Bri.
I won't be there tomorrow. Other commitments this time. :)

benchmark51

Don't know about this one, see what it's like tomorrow :-\

Sprint 7

Tony, I have a Hood but I have no hood. Work that one out ;).
I'll be there if it's dry of course. It may be a little busy as the foodie bash is on at the moment or is it a tribe of Blackfeet or Sioux moved onto the square.(or maybe  pikeys with wigwams)
  :-X :-X :-X

robp

Quote from: Sprint 7 on 10, May, 2014, 09:40:54 PM
Tony, I have a Hood but I have no hood. Work that one out ;).
I'll be there if it's dry of course. It may be a little busy as the foodie bash is on at the moment or is it a tribe of Blackfeet or Sioux moved onto the square.(or maybe  pikeys with wigwams)
  :-X :-X :-X

...plus the Bristol 10k too.

robp

I popped down to the Square for an hour.

Quite a few cars turned up but nothing like it has been recently.  Most vehicles were tintops full of joggers!  ;D

WALNUT

Looks as though it was only robp, and myself but you did not miss much.

Bulldog Bri

Didn't even get out of bed till gone 9:30, yawn :P

8)

benchmark51

Ratbags day off, too damp for the square, had a walk over the woods with Rex, nipped over Brians, faced the screaming hoards at Asda and now for roast beef and yorkshire puds. Find a film to sleep through before tea time. Maybe go for a ride tomorrow.

Pilgrim Anna

Well weather wasnt too good today so dont feel I missed much. Hope to make a Queen Square meet soon. Gor to show off Bluebell. Bri worked long and hard on her!!

danwilko

Well alarm went off, looked outside thought is leave it for a bit then next time I looked it was 11.00 :)

Who would have thought having a newborn would have worn me out that much lol
Always next month

Moleman

I didn't get to sleep until very late. So I didn't even bother setting my alarm. Fair play to thee two guys that did make the effort.  8)

Iancider

Not surprised about the joggers - we overlooked Bristol half Marathon day.  I would have joined Walnut jogging in the rain if only I had realised earlier ;D ;D ;D

Moleman

If I ever see Walnut jogging then the only thing I can think off is the woman's husband has come home early.  :o :P

WALNUT

fullpint

8) MkIII Cortina.. Would love another 2L GT 2 door...