+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Just too damn cold to go out in garage

Started by Dixie, 11, February, 2010, 08:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

I have taken the stickers off, decided I didn't like the Union Jack number.  I will put another roundal on later.

Is it me, am I a big girl, or is it cold?  I cannot stand it in my garage at the moment, went out tonight but lasted 20 minutes.

Mark

Hairy Santa

Quote from: Dixie on 11, February, 2010, 08:59:22 PM
I have taken the stickers off, decided I didn't like the Union Jack number.  I will put another roundal on later.

Is it me, am I a big girl, or is it cold?  I cannot stand it in my garage at the moment, went out tonight but lasted 20 minutes.

Mark

wrap up a bit warmer - 2 pairs of socks - thermals  ect
I been out in it all day up the garage with no heating on whatever - just think of the fun your gonna have when its all back together, that always helps

Hope it all goes well

'The Gaffer'

I'm pretty sure its the windchill at the moment. When the snow and stuff was around it was warmer than it is now.

I was filling up with diesel today and was shivering within seconds of getting out of the van. I think cold winds can cool a building quite a lot.

YellaBelly

Stop being a big girl's blouse! ;)

Been out there again tonight, it is a bit nip but I just put more layers on and get stuck in. As Pete said, just focus on why you're in there, it's worth it :D

'Mendip Wurzel'

I try to get an hour or so in most days otherwise thing just just don't get done. It's the cold tools that gets me.

I'm trying to fit a hood at the moment that is too small. Another ebay bargain that is not such a bargain. O well....

Bulldog Bri

I just ran out to the garage today and grabed the bits I needed to get on and brought them back to the house  ;D it's cheating I know but the work gets done.  ;)

8)

paintman

I had my head under the dash for an hour..... that was enough for me! ;)