News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Nice to see a Furore

Started by 'The Gaffer', 25, November, 2009, 10:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Was very intrerested in Phils build so it was nice to see a Furore up close at the Exeter show. It was a lot bigger than I expected with loads of room for a passenger.

Cant wait to see one at a club meet.. come on Phil ;D

gingerpaul

Wow, that's massive! I suppose you can't really get awaywith having seats like an F1 car because you'd be lying on your back.

Bulldog Bri

Yeah, saw this for the first time at the show and was surprised at how long it was!!!  :o

Hurry up Phil and get yours on the road, looking forward to seeing it going...

8)

Furore Phil

awww wow ! thats nice lads ;D

I wanted to go, but wasn't sure if I could make it (2 hour drive !), then the wife got poorly so decided against it.

I must say that Russ has finished it off nice, last time I saw the car it was all black !

For those that didn't see it - it's about the same size as a peugeot 306 ! Lots of leg room and there is plenty of elbow room. big enough for two 6 footers -  :P if you are skinny

Mine is going slowly :( don't get as much time as I want to spend on it.

Finally got the steering system in (wheel, column & rack). Took a heck of a lot of fiddling to get it all lined up perfectly. Started on the rear suspension, managed to get the left side attached. Lots of adjustments and making of spacers to get it on !

Got some holiday coming up, hopefully I'll be able to get out there when the wife isn't looking.

Dangerous Bryan

This forum is an eductaion......I've never seen or heard of anything like it!
I love the way on their website FURORE is FERRARI esq....and what a great kit!! 

I love the daytime driving lamps in those pictures, and how do they get that front wing through the SVA...although looking at the website it the picture of "early morning outside the SVA station" it hasn't got the wing...hhhmmmm

Phil, I can't wait to see it!

Furore Phil

I was allways a little susspicious about the front wing, but it bolts on and does come off easily...

Been planning on how I can make up some kind of fake logo like that ! Not sure on what colour, might be ferrari red ? it's white at the moment.

Russ does sell bit n pieces, some on ebay and some listed on his website. Not seen the lamps, but give him a call or email if you want some. He's been trying to source some for ages.

YellaBelly

Quote from: Phil on 26, November, 2009, 09:08:19 PM
Got some holiday coming up, hopefully I'll be able to get out there when the wife isn't looking.

Gotta love your sense of optimism mate :D :D