News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Topless

Started by benchmark51, 27, May, 2017, 06:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchmark51

Went topless yesterday! Took the hardtop off and put the hood back on and went for a quick ride. Got caught up in traffic due to roadworks at Tracey Park so detoured through Bath. Fun but missing Ratbag :(

fullpint

We went topless on a quick run out to Kemble on Sunday. I'm loving this Cyclone and not really missing the BEC's :)
No driving the kit now until Dave C gives me the call :) He's looking at sorting out the brakes for me.. :)

BartonDon

Hopefully the weather will get better soon for some more topdown driving!

fullpint

I'm lucky enough to carry my roof around with me :) in the boot  8) May drag the kit out tomorrow for a works run..

benchmark51

I fitted a new alternator the other day and also some daylight running lights as kit cars seem to be invisible to some! Got them so they come on when you start the engine, go to half power when you turn on the headlights and stay on for 15 seconds after you turn the engine off. Of course I had to road test that so, roof off and 40 miles later got home. ;D ;D

fullpint

I did worry when I was in the Mk/Toniq since the brake lights are low down.. Cyclone at least has a high brake light fitted above the head.. But your right!! We are NOT seen by all!!