AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

F1pit stops 1950 & today - Made me laugh out loud.

Started by 'The Gaffer', 22, April, 2014, 05:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Moleman

Perhaps only 4 guys should be allowed to work on it now. Safety Car pit stops could get interesting if this was the case.  :)

garry h

And they are the record holders for quickness  :P especially liked the guy who brought him out a cup of tea,one lump or two. ;D ;D ;D

Sumov8

Still use the same style car jacks in the F1 pits  50 years on!

YellaBelly

Makes me laugh listening to how many cars roar past while they are doing the stop in the 50's version :)

Let's hope Mr 'One Finger' has a few 50's-style stops this season, he's not enjoying getting trounced by his team mate :D

Sprint 7

'Mendip Wurzel'

I like the bit where the same guy then changes the second wheel, with the guy at the front doing nothing....

It must have been an inspirational moment when they eventually realised that one person per wheel could be quicker!!

Moleman

Quote from: YellaBelly on 23, April, 2014, 07:40:51 AM
Makes me laugh listening to how many cars roar past while they are doing the stop in the 50's version :)

Let's hope Mr 'One Finger' has a few 50's-style stops this season, he's not enjoying getting trounced by his team mate :D

He is not as happy to move over to him either. They would have been 3rd if he had done it sooner.  ;)

Krazyken

The 50's style pit stop is still far faster than Dave Doom and I can work on a car.

Lucky Ed

Quote from: Krazyken on 25, April, 2014, 08:00:45 PM
The 50's style pit stop is still far faster than Dave Doom and I can work on a car.

Ken - You mean faster than Dave can work while you sit in the car :o :o ;D ;D

Krazyken

Ed

Yes that's exactly right.  The last time I got my hands dirty Dave had to call the Air Ambulance!!  :o :o :o

Moleman

Quote from: Krazyken on 27, April, 2014, 11:46:02 AM
Ed

Yes that's exactly right.  The last time I got my hands dirty Dave had to call the Air Ambulance!!  :o :o :o
That sounds about right.  ;D