AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Here's something we could try. The suspense is too much!!

Started by 'The Gaffer', 24, December, 2014, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Moleman

Looks scary though I will be doing something similar very soon.  ??? :)

Iancider

'The Gaffer'

Moleman

'The Gaffer'

benchmark51

Iancider

Pilgrim Anna

Definitely not up for this!! Not sure about Joao. But can safely say NO on Brians behalf!!!

Cookee

I have a load of family in Zimbabwe and on my last trip my niece and I did the zip wire from Zambia to Zimbabwe by the bridge just below the falls and then I did the bridge swing just like the video - awesome fun!

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Cookee on 03, January, 2015, 09:56:20 AM
I have a load of family in Zimbabwe and on my last trip my niece and I did the zip wire from Zambia to Zimbabwe by the bridge just below the falls and then I did the bridge swing just like the video - awesome fun!

If you mean this one, fair play!! Looks like they need a better landing point so at least you make it to the end :o

Cookee

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 04, January, 2015, 01:30:02 PM
Quote from: Cookee on 03, January, 2015, 09:56:20 AM

If you mean this one, fair play!! Looks like they need a better landing point so at least you make it to the end :o

The one I did finished just right on the Zim side of the bridge and didn't need dragging up the last bit - did the swing after that: