Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Is this the maddest way to spend your holiday

Started by longtimecoming, 10, January, 2015, 03:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longtimecoming

Would you do this.  (unless your name is Colin) ?   :o

Iancider

Its still no and Iam really really sure about that!

longtimecoming

I think that I would just reinforce the fact that Adrenalin is brown.    :o

'The Gaffer'

If it was quick and less faffing around at the beginning I would do it. What would freak me out most is the look down without a barrier in the way before you jump :-\.

Moleman

Me & Rach did it. Will put our video up when we are home.  8)
Still had clean underwear too.  :P

Iancider

Well done - that's well beyond my bottle threshhold 8)

Moleman

Here are some photo's of it followed by the video.

Hairy Santa

I take my hat of to you and Rach for having the bottle to do all the things you did on your hols. to say impressed is a understatement

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o 

Lucky Ed

Iancider

And Really BIG thanks from me for that really excellent video.  It was sooooo good that I feel no need to do it myself now.  ;D ;D ;D :P

Wifey didn't make it all of the way through and had to leave the room ???.  I was impressed that Rach felt the need to kick a few bushes on the other side!  Just how close the opposite face did you go!?

So the next one has to be beating Felix Baumgartner in a jump from space  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

sanzomat

Fantastic. Very cool and almost too drama free! Check out the face of the next girl to go in the fourth still photo!

dave_bence

Barking bonkers barmy, the pair of you :o

Well done 8)

paintman

Better you than me Colin.....respect to you both!! ;) ;) ;)   

Moleman

Thanks guys. I was glad I did it but also relieved when it was over though I would definitely do it again.  8)

Ian there was plenty of clearance the other side. we even had time to notice some dear grazing underneath us.  :o ;D

'The Gaffer'

Fair play. That must have been quite a rush, the hanging around waiting to go would have done me in. Bunjee jump next? :D