News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

This one is a must for Christmas, ( Colin)

Started by longtimecoming, 22, October, 2015, 02:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longtimecoming

Facial Hair Optional

Moleman

Very nice. Ed, Rob, Ian shall we all chip in together?  :)

Crunchie Gears

I do not have any idea how quick that Evo is  :o

This is what a friend, Laurie, posted on another forum about the passenger ride round Combe in our GTR with half the power of that Evo and he races sports cars and builds them too:

"OMG what an experiance. I can honestly say this is the 3rd car to of made me speechless. the other 2 are a Koenigsegg CCXR coming from the Nurgburgring to Calais and the other was a passenger ride in am ex works Fina Mclaren GTR Long Tail (converted to a 2 seater by my old team) around the F1 Nurgburgring track.

A huge thank you to Brian and Paul for bringing her to our track day and also for giving me the chance of a passenger ride at speed around Castle Combe."

He said if he had the chance he would marry it. :-* :-* :P

That said it must take some driving, not to say balls, to get near its potential.  When Brian and I were looking we went to the factory to get a factory built Evo with the small engine but it was quite a lot of money.  So we settled for a second hand car. 

Very happy with ithe GTR.  :-* More car than I can drive and the little niggles will be sorted over the winter and the interior reupholstered.

I have treated myself to a Christmas present though.  ;D  I put my name down for a new Morgan +8 with the BMW 4.8 V8 and flappy paddle box.  I have a build date in August.  I have not speced it yet but I will have to sell some cars to afford it and get Head Office approval (in fact everything apart from the Ultima).

I will have to find a fun car for the occasional blatt after they are gone if I can get that approved. :D :-X

YellaBelly

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 23, October, 2015, 12:54:57 AM
......I have treated myself to a Christmas present though.  ;D  I put my name down for a new Morgan +8 with the BMW 4.8 V8 and flappy paddle box.  I have a build date in August.  I have not speced it yet but I will have to sell some cars to afford it and get Head Office approval (in fact everything apart from the Ultima).

I will have to find a fun car for the occasional blatt after they are gone if I can get that approved. :D :-X

So how many Lotteries have you won then?!! :o :D

Moleman

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 23, October, 2015, 12:54:57 AM
I have treated myself to a Christmas present though.  ;D  I put my name down for a new Morgan +8 with the BMW 4.8 V8 and flappy paddle box.  I have a build date in August.  I have not speced it yet but I will have to sell some cars to afford it and get Head Office approval (in fact everything apart from the Ultima).

You must have a MASSIVE chimney!  ;D

Are you saying that the Morgan and the Ultima are not fun cars for the occasional blat then?  :(

fullpint