Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BPMC Meet the Neighbours and Car Show - 13th June 2011 8pm

Started by Krazyken, 11, May, 2011, 06:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Krazyken

We have been invited by BPMC to their annual meet the neighbours and car show event.  As well as BPMC & BKCC, Bristol Hot Rods also put on a very impressive display with lots of chrome, colourfull graphics and V8 or V10 thunder.

The event is being held at The Parkway pub, Stoke Gifford.  Feel free to turn up for a good show, good company and a pint.

Denzle

Dear Krazy, or shall I call you Ken.... ;D

This event is on a Monday.  Is it a full day event or what.  Can you give more details please, as this is a normal working day for most...........But not me... ;D....Shame.

Diddy Denzle.... ;)

Krazyken

Denzel

The clue is in the title which includes the date and time - 8pm. 

Brilliant Black Award self nomination  ;)

Denzle

Oh dear, so it is......Silly me....Blame mi piggin eyes again.... 8)

Question ..... Will we be able to see the cars in the dark...... ;D

Ta Krazy.... :P

ps...I did see the date but not the time....
                                           cause its right over on the left hand side.. ::)

Trouble is the Doctor said I should take one glass of whisky to each eye drop.....Thats 24 a day.........So what do you expect.... :-*

paintman

'The Gaffer'

Daley Down Under

Hopefully we will be ok if we turn up in normal clothing.  13th June is only 3 days after Portugal Day - perhaps we could wear Portuguese national colours?

Bulldog Bri

Denzle

Oh, Krazy

I see you have moved the time over to the right now..... 8)   

Are you trying to confuse my right eye against my left so you can get another black mark on me...Thats taking advantage I think....lol

Denzle... ;D

Oh Its afternoon now, and I see that the time has moved back to the left....Am I going nuts...Ah I can see whats happening now...  Yours is in the correct place and all others over on the left.lol ....A definate ploy to get black marks on us all....Will have to keep an eye on you Krazyken..;D

dave_bence

Krazyken

Denzle

I'm sure your last post makes sense to everyone on your wavelength - unfortunately I'm lagging a bit behind.

The Krazy One

Denzle

Quote from: Krazyken on 12, May, 2011, 07:59:21 PM
Denzle

I'm sure your last post makes sense to everyone on your wavelength - unfortunately I'm lagging a bit behind.

The Krazy One

Never mind Ken, you might catch us up one day, given time... ;D... ;)

Denzle...

Sumov8

As its just up the road I will turn up but now im not sure if I want to take the car as I could walk and have a beer or three at the same time as looking at every one elses cars :o :o

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Sumov8 on 01, June, 2011, 10:57:57 PM
As its just up the road I will turn up but now im not sure if I want to take the car as I could walk and have a beer or three at the same time as looking at every one elses cars :o :o

Decisions , decisions. Why not bring the car, have a swift half, drive home and walk back? Or stick around for an hour or two then go home and get a couple of cold ones out the fridge? :)

Denzle

Ken....Do you have a postcode for the parkway pub, as I dont know where it is in Stoke Gifford.

Denzle... ;)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Denzle on 02, June, 2011, 09:29:37 AM
Ken....Do you have a postcode for the parkway pub, as I dont know where it is in Stoke Gifford.

Denzle... ;)

43 North Road Bristol BS34 8PB
0117 239 8307 :)

robp

Yes, planning to take the car down tonight. Should be some interesting motors to see.

'Mendip Wurzel'

I may attend, weather looks quite good for this evening.

knuckle head

David H

'The Gaffer'

andygtm

robp

Good to see everyone last night.  Despite it being a BPMC event it was mainly BKCC members cars there.  Some interesting cars to see.  Shame the Hot Rods weren't out to play.

'The Gaffer'

Yes didn't really see anybody else, good club night out though.

Gotta start somewhere..

Daley Down Under