+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bristol Classic car show at Bath & West showground this weekend 5/6th Nov

Started by Dixie, 31, October, 2011, 12:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

Just a reminder to all that the Classic Car and restoration show is on at Bath & West showground this weekend.

Paintman and I are going on Saturday.  In a previous post I have put the link for ordering tickets on line.  Use the code CLUB11 and you can get tickets for anyday for £5.

Mark

Cob68

Count me in, should be recovered from doing the Kitchen by then. Cheers Tony

paintman

Reckon i shall be going in the van.....can't be bothered to put the hood on the Hood. :P

Cob68

Hi having read again see you are going Saturday, unfortunately still got work to finish at the flat so will not be able Saturday, I am free Sunday though. Cheers Tony

Dixie

Tony.

Can't you come to the show tomorrow for a few hours and finish the kitchen Sunday?

M

Dixie

Great day today.  Car park packed with classics, auto jumble was brilliant. 

They had a professional photographer taking pictures as you arrived, and selling you a mounted photo of your car for £5, great idea.

I think it was even better than last year, and the weather was perfect.

Mark

Sumov8

Went down this morning (Sunday) lovely weather and the reason for not taking your car off the road in winter.

Show was good with lots of interesting cars  to look at and talk about.

Able to pick up a master cylnder for Alan's Dutton, slowly getting there.

Car park was well stocked and a good flow of cars throughout the morning

Well worrth the freash air. :) :)

paintman

Nice morning out and good company, (Dixie and his mate)...... lots of classics and a few kit cars.  Managed to get some chrome-plastic trim to edge my stainless steel bonnet which is what i went for ...... great meat pies!  (Santa note for next year)  ;D ;D

'The Gaffer'

Sounds like a great day but sadly I was changing brake pads and fluid with the invaluable help of Dave H. We need pics, everyone has a camera these days, come on guys ;)

Moleman

I was on my way there but my exhaust braket snapped again & had to limp home.
It's the second time thats happened to me so i'm gonna have to redesign that braket. yet it's what the factory put on?  :(

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Moleman on 07, November, 2011, 06:59:22 PM
I was on my way there but my exhaust braket snapped again & had to limp home.
It's the second time thats happened to me so i'm gonna have to redesign that braket. yet it's what the factory put on?  :(

Unlucky :(

Krazyken

You will find this with kit cars, parts are made to a price and some bits need toughening up.  I have had to do that with the engine mounts on my Marlin having broken 3/4 over the years with lots of track (ab)use.