News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Camerton Meeting.

Started by Sprint 7, 18, May, 2013, 10:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprint 7

Just heard about another meet today whilst polishing my pal's 1968 E Type  (A real one WOW!!! ) No don't ask why but the bonnet is flippin huge!! There is a Classic/Kit/Interesting car meet on the 18 August at Camerton Nr Bath. Just show up , but a friendly gathering by all accounts.   8) 8) ;D ;D

WALNUT

I think last time I done this one, we met up in the riverside and had a small convoy to the show.

paintman

Me and Dixie were talking about that today at Hartleys over breakfast.....very nice too. :P

We will be going probably, weather permitting. ::)

Moleman

This sounds good. Is there any details about it?
If not I will be happy for us just to meet at the Riverside Inn & go in convoy?  :)

WALNUT

Camerton Village Hall, BA2 ONL. Nigel streeter 01761 452957.

Moleman

I have spoken to the guys on this & they are happy for us just to turn up but if we all can't turn up together in convoy then they are happy to keep spaces free to park up as a club.
So I will start a list of who's & in what convoy's abit closer to the date.
So If anyone else who is interested then please put your name down for this?   :)

Bulldog Bri

Hopefully Both cars will be back from France in one piece. So we'll be along to this one this year.

8)

evolution

What's the chances of that?  :D