Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Mark Moor or Tewkesbury today 17th aug?

Started by damouk, 17, August, 2014, 08:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

damouk

benchmark51

I set out at around 8.15, but it chucked it down. Got so bad I could barely see the road. An inch of water in the car and I was totally drenched! To make it worse there were idiot cyclist all over the place, most without lights, swerving to avoid puddles. So I gave up and took a longish route back home and got the dinner on and had a hot shower. Ratbag is inches deep in cow/horse poo, sod it do it tomorrow! :( >:( ;D

WALNUT

I left home about the same time, OK until I reached Bedminster Down then it rained most of the way, had a few heavy showers up till about 11/30 then sunshine for the rest of the day. very good turn out 300 cars. I did have my roof up on the way down but had it down most of the day and all the way back

Moleman

I'm glad it turned out ok in the end Tony.
I'm guessing Ratbag had a bit of a drying out during this afternoon Dave.  :)

benchmark51

I just put it away for now. Need to do a few things like move the screen a bit further back, can't reach it to wipe the inside whilst strapped in and create some floor drain holes as I had over an inch of water slopping around inside. Need to fit side screens as the tyres dump water in my lap quite well!

The wipers worked well, but only on the one side. just as much water on the inside. Same goes for both sides of my glasses, hopeless really. :(

Gonna have to get a roof made. :o