Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

First Thursday Evening meet of 2015.

Started by Moleman, 22, December, 2014, 10:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Yes I know it's on the 8th & it will be the 2nd Thursday. ::)
But I think most people won't be up for the 1st January. ;D

So here it is the first evening meet of the year will be held at our winter location The Lock Keeper which is on Keynsham Rd Keynsham Bristol BS31 2DD.
We normally sit outside under the heated umbrellas which are nice & warm for the winter evenings. All are welcome to come & you don't have to bring the Kit Car if you rather not especially as the weather may not be great.  ;)
It will be nice to see some new & regular faces at the start of the year, hear what we all got up too over Christmas & hear what everyone would like to see & do over 2015.  8) So stick this in your things to do in your new dairy for 2015.  :)

I know it's early so Ian may post a reminder on here to see who is up for it. As I'm sorry to say I will be away.  :-[ ::) :)

Anyone up for this then?  8)

Iancider

I may be able to post a reminder but I too will be away on that day - sorry.

Moleman

Iancider

Posting a Reminder about the Thursday meet as promised - shifted to the Second Thursday for this month only. 

At The Lock Keeper which is on Keynsham Rd Keynsham Bristol BS31 2DD

I will have to offer my apologies for this one because I will be far too far away.  But at least thats a definite no show! None of that wishy-washy maybe I will maybe I wont stuff  :D

sanzomat

I'm a no-show for this one too. Is it Queens Square this Sunday?

benchmark51

It's a wishy washy from me, depends on how I feel and the weather. I wish I had a roof and if it rains then it's a wash out. :D :D :D

benchmark51

The same for any meet really

Hairy Santa

I'm game at the moment, that's if anyone else is going  ;)

Sorry cant make this one  :-[

Moleman

Local weather report looks really good for Thursday. Shame it's the other side of the world. :P

danwilko

Will anyone be there tonight? Was going to come down as just got clutch fixed and car taxed :)
If not queens square it is