Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Pageant of transport Weston Super Mare.

Started by Moleman, 01, February, 2015, 08:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

damouk

I'm going to give this one a miss I'm afraid, its way to wet for the V-storm here :/

Hairy Santa

totally dry this end (Bristol)

see you at the café (hotwells ) 9.30 Colin

peterw

mr tone

Hoping the car is ready for the morning,travel from forest of dean .wheres the best point to meet up with convoy? Tony

Pilgrim Anna

Moleman

Quote from: mr tone on 04, April, 2015, 03:56:24 PM
Hoping the car is ready for the morning,travel from forest of dean .wheres the best point to meet up with convoy? Tony

Hi Tony sadly I can't go tomorrow now as I had planned & I think it may only be Sanzomat who is going tomorrow so you could PM him to see what ha is up too. This is a shame since the last time we met was at Llandow. Hope you have a good day as it was good there today & very busy so tomorrow will be even better as the weather is set to be hotter.  :)

Or you guys can go to where we met up today & just go from there & hopefully you may get some more turn up.  :D

Moleman

A few pic's of the day. It was a good day was lovely & warm in the heated body warmer but I think you won't need it tomorrow for the few that will be going. I was but last minute change of plan as I have to bring taking my wheel arches a day earlier.  ::)

fullpint

I was waiting and waiting for the weather to dry but no luck.. But today is looking like its on for me.. I will hopefully leave here around 1030 and be with you about 1130, should stay till 130 ish  :D

'Mendip Wurzel'

I am probably going today as weather looks okay...

fullpint

benchmark51

Quote from: fullpint on 05, April, 2015, 09:31:59 AM
I see BLUE SKY  8)

Brill, have a good day. At moment all I see is roast beef, yorkshire pud and roast taters mmm. :P

'Mendip Wurzel'

Visited the show today (Sunday).... there was a lot of cars and a lot of people.

Interesting setup.....

Tony.....

Moleman

Nice pictures.  8)  Looks like Walnut never left & the only thing he did do from Saturday was put his roof down.  :P