AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

20th June Castle Combe Action Day - Now to include Complete Kit Car show.

Started by sanzomat, 21, February, 2015, 02:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Hi people I will need to know who is up for this one now if I'm to book us a club parking space & the quicker I do it the better a spot we will get.
All you need to do is reply to this thread by putting your name down & I will fill in the form & get our FREEyes FREE ticket one per person & car.
You will have to pay £12 for your passenger if you book a ticket in advance or you can pay on the day at £15 per person. (children under 16 go free) O.A.P's £8 in advance or £10 on the day.

You can off course book some track sessions in 15 minute slots which will be £20 in advance or £35 on the day.
(to book these just click on the link for your passenger tickets)
http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/events/action_display_event.asp?BookingEventID=862

Please be aware All vehicles must comply to the strict noise limit of 100db(A), which is measured at ½ metre from the exhaust outlet at 4500rpm. All vehicles will be sound checked prior to taking to the circuit, please ensure that your car is in suitable condition for circuit driving and to MOT standard.

I must stress you will not be able to just turn up on the day with your car & park on the display parking!
They will just make you pay to in on the day & more than likely make you park in the visitors parking.

So to avoid this all you need to do is put your name down here & I will fill in the forms get your free ticket & give it to you before you go in.  8)
It won't even matter if the weather turns out crap & you change your mind because of it as it won't have cost you anything.  :D

so far we have Moleman
                                  Iancider =1
                                  Crash test dummy +1
                                  Benchmark51
                                  Sanzomat +1
                                  Robp
                                  Chlorate +1
                                  The Gaffer
                                  Hairy Santa
                                  Iainl
                                  Paintman
                                  Walnut
                                  damouk
                                  CC Cyclone
                                  Tigercub84
                                  Dixie
                                  Bulldog Bri
                                  Pilgrim Anna
                                  fromeflyer
                                  Anymore?  ;D

This is good to see guys. Don't forget to book your +1 tickets & track time if you require it direct with Castle combe.  :D

sanzomat

Hi Colin,
Just followed your link to check out the track sessions and +1 ticket. It says that you can only order the plus 1 through them if you are a classic or retro and for kit car clubs we have to go through Complete Kit Car? Also, for booking the track sessions the club stand must already have been booked. Was that your understanding? It doesn't look like you can book the discounted rates online either - posting the form off seems to be required. Cheers, Dave.

Moleman

Hi Dave I just tried it & you can book the extra tickets for £12 on the top basket option after clicking buy tickets option but as for booking the kit car track sessions it doesn't seem to be doing it so I will give Ian the editor a ring tomorrow for you mate. 

fromeflyer

CC Cyclone

fullpint

YES please Colin, plus Sandy will hopefully come along..
I will try to find some time to look thru the other events you and Ian have come up with..  :)

Moleman

Quote from: sanzomat on 17, March, 2015, 09:27:34 PM
Hi Colin,
Just followed your link to check out the track sessions and +1 ticket. It says that you can only order the plus 1 through them if you are a classic or retro and for kit car clubs we have to go through Complete Kit Car? Also, for booking the track sessions the club stand must already have been booked. Was that your understanding? It doesn't look like you can book the discounted rates online either - posting the form off seems to be required. Cheers, Dave.
Hi Dave
I have had a word with Ian Stent & we will need to speak to Castle Combe as they haven't set up the early payments for track time on the site without us all doing it as a club.  :( ::)

But please don't let this from stopping everyone booking their passenger tickets in advance as that is in place. :)

so far we have Moleman
                                  Iancider =1
                                  Crash test dummy +1
                                  Benchmark51
                                  Sanzomat +1
                                  Robp
                                  Chlorate +1
                                  The Gaffer
                                  Hairy Santa
                                  Iainl
                                  Paintman
                                  Walnut
                                  damouk
                                  CC Cyclone +1
                                  Dixie
                                  Bulldog Bri
                                  Pilgrim Anna
                                  fromeflyer +1
                                  Fullpint +1
                                  Anymore?

Moleman

There is a way to book your track time with the early bird discount on the link.

1, click on the link  =  http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/events/action_display_event.asp?BookingEventID=862

2, Click on = Owners Clubs Special Price Track Sessions
Once your club has been booked in, all club members (Classic, Kit & Retro!) have the chance to purchase track sessions between 9-11am and 4-5pm at a very special 'Early Bird' discounted price! Until 8th May these sessions cost just £20 - you'd be mad to miss out! Download the booking form here! Download form.

3, Then print out the form, fill it in & send it to Castle Combe direct.
    Don't forget to put Bristol Kit Car Club in the section under name of Club & you can put my name (Colin Atwell) down in the Club Secretary*: section 
Directly underneath that just before TRACK SESSION REQUIREMENTS please add booked through Complete Kit Car Magazine.

Ps You can still book the early bird discount passenger tickets on line as normal without doing the form

freedom 1

Moleman

I'm still waiting for a lot of PM's with your details please guys.

I need the full name of driver
                Vehicle, Make & model
                 Registration & year.
Thankyou.  :)

PS sorry Rob I have only just added you to the info needed list as I thought I already had it.  :)

Moleman

Not many left to send me their details if I can have it real soon guys

Iainl

fromeflyer

paintman

Any one booked track time yet......noticed the "public" not allowed to use the track till 11am so should be a bit safer than usual. 

If we book the same time we can have a few laps together as a club.

Moleman

I haven't decided yet mate. I rather do all day track days but I may do one session on the day. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to give it a go.

Moleman

I will be doing a club form very soon so can anyone who has info needed next to there name on the list please PM me
                          Their full name of driver
                          Vehicle, Make & model
                          Registration & year.
Thankyou.  :)

So far we have          Moleman
                                  Iancider =1
                                  Crash test dummy +1  (info needed)    info received thanks.
                                  Benchmark51              (info needed)    info received thanks.
                                  Sanzomat +1              (info needed)    info received thanks.
                                  Robp                           (info needed)   info received thanks.
                                  Chlorate +1                 (info needed)
                                  The Gaffer                   (info needed)    info received thanks.
                                  Hairy Santa
                                  Iainl                            (info needed)    info received thanks.
                                  Paintman                     (info needed)    info received thanks.
                                  damouk                       (info needed)     info received thanks       
                                  CC Cyclone +1             (info needed)    info received thanks.
                                  Dixie                            (info needed)   info received thanks.
                                  Bulldog Bri                   
                                  Pilgrim Anna
                                  fromeflyer +1               (info needed)    info received thanks.
                                  Fullpint +1                   (info needed)    info received thanks.
                                  Freedom 1  +1             (info needed)    info received thanks.   
                                  Gary RH7.
                                  Anymore?

Iancider

It just got Better and Bigger

Met with Ian Stent (CKC) yesterday and he has offered us the prime spot at the centre of the show.  We now have 30 gold passes and the option for 40.  That is 30 cars - rising to 40 (or 80 people potentially. )

So lets make good use of this!

I will bring passes to the Riverside on Thursday to issue to anybody who is definitely going.  If you take one you must show-up or offer it to somebody else. 

On the day (20th June) you will just hang it on you mirror and breeze in to the VIP area at the centre of the best show in the UK

And dont forget and the following day you can go to the Tyntesfiled show as well.  What a weekend!

fletch_306

'The Gaffer'

Well done Ian 8)

Fletch, just PM Moleman with Vehicle Make, Model & Year and I'm sure he will add you to the list.

Balders1973

PM sent to Moleman,

But just in case, can I join the fun as well please?

Swindon based so nice and close for me :)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Balders1973 on 05, May, 2015, 01:18:05 PM
PM sent to Moleman,

But just in case, can I join the fun as well please?

Swindon based so nice and close for me :)

Everyone is welcome to any event we hold, we are not an exclusive club. Look forward to seeing you :)

Pilgrim Anna

Is castle combe definitely on the 20th? Ive got down for 21st? :-[

'The Gaffer'

Moleman

I will put you guys on the list at the end of the week when I get home.  :)

Iancider

REMINDER

If you want to receive the discount rates at Combe please book before the 8th of May - passengers and track sessions

Also please note again that we have been offered the best position by Ian Stent (CKC) and we can accomodate up to 40 cars.  He gave me 30 Gold passes already and I will be armed with these at The Riverside on Thursday and Queens Square on Sunday.  Please collect from me and keep it safe cos you wont get in without it.

Regards
Ian

sanzomat

Just in case anyone is cussing not having got their application for an early bird booking of a track session or +1 entry there is still time - you can book them over the phone and pay by credit card but today is the last day so do it now! I just have.  I was told there are kit car only track session at 9:30, 10:30, 12:30 and 15:15. I recall an earlier post said it was just 15:15 so I went for that session on the assumption that others in the club would be out then so you can all have a chance to lap me....

Moleman

Quote from: Pilgrim Anna on 05, May, 2015, 02:18:51 PM
Is castle combe definitely on the 20th? Ive got down for 21st? :-[

We are all doing Tyntesfield house on the 21st Anna. So 2 whole days of being with us nutters.   :)

I will enter Fletch_306 & Balders1973 on Monday.  8)

Any more people want to join us?

stevel

Hi Ian.  I would be very interested in joining the day if there is still space?  Please let me know and we can arrange the rest.

tigercub84

Iancider

WE NEED MORE KEEP IT COMING!!!

If you have taken a ticket from me please post here and let Moleman know if you are not on the list already

Moleman

As Ian has said please let me know if you have already received your ticket so we know who is left. We will arrange a meeting point for all those we haven't managed to pass on a ticket too on the day.  :D

sanzomat

Picked up my pass at Queens Square this morning and also took Mike Bishop's which has now been delivered to him. I've also bought my +1 ticket for my son and a track session for the 15.15 kit car only session.

Moleman

Thanks Dave,

Has anyone else had their Ticket?

Has all the +1's paid for their tickets yet as I'm told you can't pay on the gate!

Sorry if you didn't know until now.  :(

alastair

stevel

Not sure on the logistics of getting my ticket.  I would gladly send a stamp addressed envelope if that helps or arrange a collection before the event?  Just let me know what suits.  Looking forward to getting out more now the back has recovered from last years issues.  Stoneleigh was great and been out for a nice drive this evening!!

Moleman

We will be doing a few meeting points on the day Stevel (one will be the  Cross Hands Hotel,Tetbury Road'Old Sodbury
Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37 6RJ) so if you will not be able to meet up before we go in then I will PM you my address to send a stamped address envelope a bit closer to the time mate.  :)

Lucky Ed

wacky

Hi

I would be interested in this if there are any places left.

Cheers
Tony

jmad

Can you put me down for 2 tickets.
Fisher Fury coming up from Taunton
Ferrari GTO coming up from Exeter

I am hoping to come along to the next Thursday evening meeting.

Thanks 

bdf693

Hi I would be interested in the Vip  pass if any left ? Thanks Daryl Payne